Genshin impact

Friend: Yo, wanna test out my beta game?

Xiao: Sure send the @, can Aether play too?

Friend: Actually I made two characters based on you guys. I told you that, check it out :link:

.
.
.

"Hey guys, how's the game going?"
The voice over the phone asked, Aether was laying on Xiao's stomach as the latter lay facing up.

The blond was first to respond. "We're having fun! This game is awesome, with the characters you sent up via game mail are awesome. Xiao likes playing Kong, which I feel bad because Kong scales low." Aether whispered the last part into the phone.

"I don't care if he scales low I'm not changing my main dps." Xiao huffed, continuing to play as Kong.
Aether was taken by the mystical world.

"Well Im glad you guys like it, I'll let you guys play. Hit me up later." And with that their friend hung up the phone.

.

"Xiao, Xiao I keep dying." Aether shook the former's thigh while playing. "I didn't bring a healer," Xiao paused, watching a certain Yaksha die on his screen.

"DAMN IT I DIDNT COOK FOOD!" Aether cried, dropping the phone onto the bed and hammering his fist into the cushions. "Traveler you're killing me." Xiao gasped, trying to not get the wind knocked out of him.

Eventually Aether stop throwing a rage fit, "Alright next boss then, Xiao?" The blond looked over to see Xiao barely holding on. "You're so bouncy," the latter muttered before completely relaxing on the bed.

"Maybe we should play later then." Aether sighed, putting his phone aside and crawling off of Xiao and on to his right shoulder. Xiao opened one eye, taking a look at Aether. The former decided to turn over and hug the blond as he slept.