Remind me

I got Ganyu, chapter w her and spoilers of the lantern rite event pt 2
——

Xiao stood behind Pervases' temple, watching it quietly. He was not surprised to find the traveler approaching him from afar.

"If it's more gifts I do not want it." Xiao murmured, the blond was much closer now. He pulled Xiao into an embrace, "Nope, those were all from the Qixing."

Aether chuckled, waving his hand dismissively. "Speaking of, I came to talk to you. Most important news is that Ganyu will be joining our little adventure team. She took a break from work therefore-"
Xiao nodded his head silently, "I see."

The Yaksha spoke no longer, his blond companion curiously tapped his shoulder. "Xiao, you seen more silent than usual."

"Adepti are no effected by emotion." Xiao stated firmly, Aether sat on the grass, patting it.

"I didn't say that," The blond explained. "I'm saying you are more silent than usual." Xiao's lips formed a line, then sat next to Aether. With his arms crossed, he leaned on the blond's shoulder.

"I suppose, I envy Ganyu. For being able to be liked by mortals so often. Even Keqing, whom actively dislikes Adepti has grown a soft spot for her... It's probably her human side. I am content with just you, traveler." Xiao explained, a calm expression on his face.

"I don't desire recognition, though it's like mortals are ungrateful for what the Adepti have done for them for so long." Xiao muttered, shaking his head with a bitter expression.

"Wanting to be more appreciated is normal. Guess Adepti do have emotions after all." Aether said with a smile, putting his arm around Xiao.

"Traveler,"
Xiao paused,
"I appreciate you."

Aether laughed softly, kissing Xiao's forehead albeit the Yaksha's resistance.

———
Schools a pain therefore my posts are like 1-2 days, apologies