Seven mins in heaven (smut)

Top Aether
Party party party graduation time
——

After high school graduation, a group of friends got together for one last celebration. This one was long-lasting.

.
.

"TWOOOOOO MOREEE SHOTS!" Venti demanded, holding up an empty shot glass. Next to him was Zhongli who had fallen asleep hours before.

Kazuha served drinks as he got busy in the cocktail area of Childe's kitchen. Xiao sat down with a couple of people whose names he never bothered to learn. They were playing seven minutes in heaven, the loud sounds of talking and music in the background.

Beidou said something that Xiao didn't hear, but before he knew it Hu Tao pulled him up and dragged him over to one of Childe's many bedrooms.

"GOOD LUCK COMRADE!" Childe yells amongst the chatter and the door is open and Xiao is shoved into the room. "LOCK THE DOOR!!" Xiao heard Xingqiu cheer before the sound of the doorknob turning and locking. For the first time, his ears aren't being assaulted. In the room was a large window opposite where Xiao stood. With a bed to the left of the window, accompanied by modern decor.

~

~

Even though the room was dimly lit, a figure he could make out in the room. The mysterious figure rolls and looks at Xiao. "Can I help you?" The blond muttered, Xiao squinted his eyes. "Who are you?"

The man did not answer and rolled over again. "Childe never lets me just fucking sleep." The man cursed, snuggling into the bed. Xiao quietly hung around near the doorway.

After 30 seconds of silence, the blond spoke up, "My name is Aether if you don't remember." Aether stated, patting the empty spot next to him. "I recall... I don't plan on fucking you," Xiao retorted, "Like you can fuck anybody." Aether chuckled, turning over again to face Xiao.

"You're supposed to be a nice guy yet you're being awfully blunt," Xiao murmured, stepping closer to the bed. "Sorry Xiao, I'm just tired," Aether said flatly, continuing his speech once Xiao rested on the bed. Climbing under the blanket as Aether waited with an expecting gaze.

"I am glad I was paired with you," Xiao says out of the blue. The blond freezes, "Why so?" Aether questions, Xiao pauses for only a moment before he crawls to Aether's side.

"If I was paired with one of the fuck boys they'd leave me after they have their fill. I've heard you're gentler." Xiao stated firmly as he rests his head on Aether's extended arm. "Are you sure about that?" The blond chuckles, pulling Xiao near to his chest. The boy gulps and looks up at Aether's face. "I-I'm not so sure anymore."