Art of seduction (Yae 8)

Top Aether
For my neglected bottom Xiao lovers. I'm sorry your dear Author has neglected you with food ❤️ I shall repay you
——

Working in a bunny club was a hard feat for the young man making barely over $4000 a month. Xiao decided to make personal edits to his costume, make the ass part a little tighter, the bunny tail fluffier, ears positioned to look even cuter.

Hopefully.. this would get him enough tips to pay rent to his building which was skyrocketing in price. And countless debts to things he wish didn't even exist.

"I look like such a whore." I mumbled, fixing my headpiece again. "Get tips, Xiao... you got this," I muttered, slapping both my cheeks, which resulted in them both flushing red.

I let out a groan, spinning around and walking out of the dressing room. Outside the cafe was busy, the lights flashed all kinds of colors as I went over to the bar. Music blasted in the big area, this place was very popular. Unfortunately, the owner was stingy and paid me just enough to shut up but not enough to keep content. People filled the area, I waited to see a hand raise, perhaps I can take an order.

I sit down on one of the barstool chairs, seeing one of the other bunnies walk over to me. "Xiao! Good to see you!" This particular bunny is one I'm not acquainted with but who has a code name I am fond of.

"Almond? What is it you require from me?" The man plops down on the chair next to me as he scans the crowd. The dark-haired man glanced at me then over to another a couple of times.

I follow his gaze, seeing a blond-haired man with a braid wearing a suit. Too far to make out any features. He was seated in one of the booths, black leather with a white round table in front of him.

"Legend has it he's still looking for someone to wife," Almond says, winking at me, I flush pink.

"Who spread this legend?" I counter, and the bunny chuckles softly before hopping onto the counter.
"I say you go find out and I'll make two lemon drop shots for when you come back." Almond chuckles evilly, I roll my eyes. You're doing this for the tips Xiao, come on pull yourself together.

The lights flash to light purple and the blasting music somehow tuned out. I tried to walk gracefully despite the heels I was conned into wearing. I'm going to make a fool of myself.

Eventually, I make it to the table where the blond sat peacefully. My jaw dropped when I noticed his features. "A-A-Aether?" I mumbled, and my legs nearly gave out. Despite the dim lighting, I could see Aether's face. It was him, the cheerful smile, star-like eyes, foreign features.

"Just who I was looking for."

Quietly I sat down next to the blond, his ahoge wiggled when seeing me. "I heard you were working, took me a while to track you down my childhood friend." Ae chuckled softly, Aether put his arm around my back and pulled me closer to him.

"After college... I didn't expect to find you hear of all places, Xiao." The blond murmured, I wished not to get into the detail of how everything went downhill after college. Debts needed to be paid and my caretaker Lapis went off the grid. How was I supposed to Aether all of that?

"I just had to make ends meet and since no one took a college dropout kind of person! I resorted to.. working odd jobs." I mumbled, rubbing my thighs together, I hear my stockings make sounds at the contact.