Christmas lights part 2!

Based on the Wynn Palace in Macao, I don't know how those little train cart things work. But I passed by a couple times so Imma assume what's inside.
——

"Tada!" To their left Xiao could see Paimon palace, the resort/casino where the two met for the first time.
"Ah, the resort.." Xiao said with a soft chime in his voice.

"Yeah, let's get down, we should ride those train cart thingys!" Aether suggested, bumping Xiao's arm. "Fine, fine, you should be glad Childe is my older brother's wallet. Or else I would've said no." Xiao murmured, Childe, his brother's husband was a wealthy businessman from a young age who seemed to throw money at Xiao.

Which he took obviously for he hated yet got along with Childe. "Yes, Ill thank Childe one day, let's go!!"
Aether got out of the car and managed to drag Xiao into the resort.

.
.

"Woahh I love the nighttime view!" Aether exclaimed, holding the hand bar on the side. Xiao was sitting patiently trying to plan his next move. At that moment tons of fireworks glittered the skies with thousands of colors.

"Thank you, Rex Lapis." Xiao murmured as he took out the box and propped it open. Kneeling on the floor was always too dramatic for him. Xiao lightly tapped the back of Aether's head.

"Ouch, Xiao why did y-"
Aether was stunned to see Xiao holding a box with a ring in it. The diamond and jade sparkling, looks very expensive. Aether noted, looking up at Xiao.

"Traveler, my favorite and love of my life will you m-"

"Ahh Xiao, you- I didn't expect this to this far..."

Now in reality this would never happen. It was all in Xiao's head, he was getting cold feet. He feared that Aether would reject him.

He proceeded to tap Aether on the shoulder. The blond turned around and was greeted by a worried Xiao with a half smile and a ring in a box.

"W-Will you, do you desire to be mine for as long as we are in this contract, preferably lasting for my life. The liveliness in my heart is undoubtedly because of you. I love you." Aether was near to tears and wrapped his arms around the dark-haired male.

"I didn't know you could be so cute. Yeah, yeah of course." Aether sniffled into Xiao's neck. The latter let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"That's a relief..." Xiao muttered, Aether looked back up at Xiao with happy eyes. "You deserve 50 million kisses for having so much courage."

.
Meanwhile
.

"Love, did he ask yet?!" Childe yelled, continuing to fire lights into the air. "Mission successful!" Zhongli yelled in response, fixing his tie.

"Man, I bought this resort for this event but now I don't want it." Childe said with a sad face. "Just give it to your siblings?" Zhongli suggested and the ginger lit up. "Teucer would love a new play house!"