Sussy nine

Please please do not attack me for chapter name
Credits to my bestie Anythingperson

-Walking around in Liyue-

Aether flips his map upside down then sideways, "Paimon is my map wrong?" The fairy who was too mesmerized with hilichurls dancing looked the traveler's way. "Your map is on Inazuma... we're in Liyue, WAIT WHERE HAVE WE BEEN WALKING?!" The pixie gasps, Aether laughs it off and moves the map to Liyue. "Hahahah I know that... hmm says that there's supposed to be ocean here."

"Traveler you're looking at the OCEAN!"
Paimon's shrill voice drowns out as Aether continues forward, he takes quick steps, suddenly nothing supports his foot. He glances down and sees an incline, he quickly pulls back and sighs. "That would've been bad," Aether says, breath hitched. Paimon fails to notice this and while sidetracked she bumps into Aether and sends him tumbling down a hill. "TRAVELER!"

Aether was sent tumbling down a hill, falling in front of himself over and over again. Honestly Paimon was mesmerized how he managed to keep going the slope. "H-help!" Aether stuttered, suddenly Xiao appeared, hearing a cry for help.

He is quickly swept by Aether and now is tumbling down the hill as well. Paimon points at the two and laugh, "This is better than those hilichurls. I MEAN TRAVELR!!"

Aether's head stops spinning, cushioned by what he assumes to be grass. Lazily, his eyes flutter open, he sees a purple.. slime? What is that? Why is it above him?

He squished the thing in above of him, earning a squeak from the Adeptus. Who was on top of Aether, faced with his crotch.

69...

Xiao quickly jumped off of him, but the image already processed in Paimon's mind. The pixie closed her eyes and ran away, Aether on the other hand felt as if this were a fever dream.

"Never speak of this to anyone-" Xiao stated firmly, cheeks flushed a dark pink. Aether struggled to his feet, legs shaking, he fell onto Xiao.

"You must be hurt,"

"I feel like jello."

"Let's go to Bubu pharmacy," Xiao said, taking out some grass that got stuck in the blond's braid.

Back at Bubu Pharmacy Paimon was telling the tale that she had previously witnessed. "Then Aether squished Xiao's butt!" The pixie shuddered, her audience included of Zhongli, Childe, and Venti who came to Liyue only for wine.

"Well, back to Mondstadt I go then." Venti snickered, Zhongli's brain was short circuiting. At that instant Xiaother walked in, with the Adeptus carrying Aether bridal style.

"Look like you guys had fun, Paimon was telling it allll about your adventure comrade." Childe teased, the blond glared at the emergency food.

"It was an accident!"

"Tell me... was Xiao's ass squishy or?" Childe would've died right then and there if Zhongli didn't put a shield up as a precaution.

"W-we're you guys safe, at least?" Zhongli murmured, Xiao tried not to cry and nodded his head.

All the while Qiqi was recording their conversation for Baizhu