Chapter five

Johnson's POV:
Heidi posted the picture of Ashley and Gilinsky on Twitter and honestly it came out pretty damn cute. If I say so myself.

Heidi and I were cuddling and watching movies and then we heard someone knocking on the door. I went to get it, and I opened the door. It was Sam, "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." He mumbled pushing me out of the way.

He made his way to Ashley's room and opened the door. Fuck!

Ashley's POV:
Gilinsky and I were shocked, "sam, really it's not what it looks like!" Gilinsky said trying to cover up what was just happening between me and him minutes ago.

"Really? Cause last time I remembered friends don't make out with each other." Sam yelled.

I jumped in defending Gilinsky, "sam, why do you even care? How did you even know he was here?"

"Heidi-she, she posted the picture of you two on twitter!" He said running his hands through his hair.

"God damn it Heidi." I mumbled under my breath.

"Come on Jack you're getting the fuck out of here." Sam said pulling jack off the bed by his shirt.

I was trying to get his hands off his shirt, "Sam what the hell are you doing!?"

"Getting this bitch out of your room." Sam said pushing him to the ground.

"Samuel, stop." I said pushing him.

"Why are you even with him?" He screamed in my face. "because he actually cares about me." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

He looked so hurt. Like, when we broke up... 2 years ago. "Ashley I'll leave you two alone. Call me if you need anything." Jack said getting out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Ashley... I-I" he mumbled, "i fucking miss you, okay? And you're out here kissing jack while I'm pretending to love Madison trying to get over you. I don't even know where to start, don't you understand? After we broke up I was a mess. I was all of over the place while you were having fun with heidi-" he said but I stopped him.

"You think I was having fun? I was put through hell and back. I lost both of my parents, Sam! Both of them. You don't know how tough it was, especially because you were my rock. It's hard because whenever I had a problem I would run to you. I had to get a therapist! I needed someone to talk to, Jack and I both did. I was in pain, and still are. You don't understand Sam." I wiped away tears that were coming from my eyes.

"Also, don't come in here acting like my boyfriend or even a friend. You have a girlfriend. Give her all the love I gave you."

"Ashley don't you see.. I can't love her. I don't. She's mean and she's really fucking rude to my parents, Emily, and Annie. She even tried to get with Benny. I don't wait her in my life. I want you back in my life."
__________________________________
He loves to romance them

IF YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS FROM UR FUCKING KOOL WITH A K

- Ash