Chapter eight

Ashley's POV:
"Hey." I said as I opened the door.

"Finally we can talk. Alone." Sam said going to sit on the couch.

"Yeah." I sat on the opposite couch.

"I'm just going to get right to it. Give me another chance.. I won't let you down. I promise." Sam said getting closer to me.

"Sam-I-I want to give you another chance." I said getting up. "So why can't you?" He said getting up also. "Because.. We haven't talked in 2 years, I honestly had no idea that this was how we were going to end up when we broke up 2 years ago-" but he cut me off.

With his lips.

His soft lips. Oh god, how I missed them.

I put my hands behind his neck, while his hands were resting on my waist.

He deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue exploring my mouth. "Jump babe." He said and I did as I was told.

I jumped and put my legs around his waist and he put his hands on my ass. Typical Sam. He leaned me up against the wall and he kissed down my jawline to my neck.

He found my sweet spot fast, I guess he never forgot about it.

I ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly moved over to the couch and sat down with me on his lap. We were still making out, enjoying each other's company. "Sam." I moaned.

"Yes, princess?" He said looking at me with those hazel eyes of his.

I started sucking on his neck while slowly grinding myself onto him. He was a moaning mess.

He put his hands on my waist and moved me in a circular motion. He was hard as fuck.

While he was still doing that I started kissing him again, and I put my hands under his shirt and rubbed my hands against his abs.

"What the fuck is going on?" We heard Johnson, aka Jack Johnson, my brother.

I got off Sam quickly, "jack what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Heidi forgot something so I came back to get it for her. I come back and see this! Are you fucking serious ashley? This little bitch cheated on you what? 3 motherfucking times! Hit you, and still you come back to him, can't you see? He's using you. You're so naive." Jack yelled at me.

I looked over at sam and he was speechless.
___________________________________
Y'all thought they were going to have sex you kinky shits ;)
- ash