Chapter twelve

Ashley's POV:
I was wondering if Madison was really going to help Sam, or just break us up. I don't trust the girl to be honest.

On Saturdays we always go to the Jacks' house to hang out.

Johnson isn't there because he was in Boston for some Verizon meeting thing. Sam isn't here either, he's at his house with Nate and his girlfriend Taya.

Today I was pretty sure I was going to see my friends Jocelyn and Esmeralda.

Funny thing is that I met them while I was clubbing with the boys one time. Shawn is dating Jocelyn and Esmeralda is dating Cameron.

We're all like the dating squad now.

I got ready to go to Gilinsky's house.

After I got ready I told Heidi where I was going and she just kinda brushed it off. It hasn't been going well in her and my brothers relationship. I just hope everything gets better between them.

I drove to Gilinsky's house, I parked where I always parked and went inside.

Since he knew I was coming he always left the door open, even though I tell him not to but he doesn't listen to me. "Jack?" I screamed through the house.

I went into his room and I was so shocked. Madison was in his room... They were having sex.

I just ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I got in the car and drove to Sam's house. It was like a 10 minute drive but on the way there I was getting a lot of text messages.

Gilinsky: Ashley it's not what it looks like

Gilinsky: Answer your phone please

Gilinsky: I've called you like 15 times why aren't you picking up

Gilinsky: It was a simple mistake please Ashley answer

I ignored all the text messages and went into Sam's house.

The first i saw when I entered his house was Nate and Taya cuddling watching Netflix. "He's in the room!" Nate said pointing upstairs. I went upstairs and sam was laying on his bed shirtless watching tv,

He got up and went over to hug me, "hi baby I didn't know you were coming today."

"Well here I am." I laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me Madison and Jack were dating." I asked him as I went to lay on his bed. He came to lay down by me and wrapped his arm around me, "What do you mean?"

"I walked in on them having sex." I said and sam burst out in laughter.

"Sam its not funny!" I threw a pillow at him. "Serous-" he said but my phone started ringing and Sam picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Sam asked the person on the other line

"Hello? Is this sam?" Gilinsky said

"Yes it is. Why are you calling my girlfriends number?"

"Since when did she become your girlfriend?"

"Since 3 years ago lil fuckboy."

I lightly hit sam.

"I'm just kidding but for real why are you calling her?"

"I want to talk to her about something that happened like 20 minutes ago."

"When she walked in on you and Madison? Tragic."

"Sam stop omg." I whispered taking the phone away from him and pressing end.

I laid on his chest and ran my fingers up and down his abs I got my phone and turned on Crazy in Love by Bey but the 50 shades of grey version.

I kissed him and he kissed back. I got on his lap and slowly made my way down to his neck. "When you leave I'm begging you not to go." I whispered in his ear and he got goosebumps.

He took my shirt off and left love marks down my neck to the middle of my boobs. I got his face and kissed him again. I bit his lip once we pulled away because I know he loves that.

Maybe tonight won't be as bad.
___________________________________
WAS IT A PLOT TWIST

Chapter dedicated to @baby2k_is_bae @madyw2000 💘

- ash