Chapter eighteen

Ashley's POV:
I felt kinda awkward. I don't want Jack feeling bad for me, especially because of Sam.

Sam and I, we're history. I'm not looking back because he hurt me. Physically and mentally. I can't believe that he never changed.

I felt bad for kicking Jack out of my room so I went downstairs to see what he was doing.

He was talking on the phone so as I was going down stayed at the top of the stairs, "Dude she hates me. I don't even know what I did to be honest. I just want to protect her, something Sam never did. I don't want her to love me like a brother. I want her to love me like love me as a boyfriend.-" he said but I came down the stairs.

"Jack?" I asked him

"have to go dude. Bye." He hung up the phone. "D-did you hear any of that?" He asked. "I heard enough to know that you want to be my boyfriend." I laughed and his face got red.

"I-I Ashley I'm sorry." He said

"sorry for what?" I asked innocently.

"You know exactly what you did you little ugly." He said coming over to me.

"Ha." I smiled. "Tell me one thing." He grabbed me by my waist.

"Which is?" I smirked putting my hands around his neck.

"Would, you like want to go on a date with me?" He asked me blushing. "Awwwww. Is the Jack Gilinsky blushing? Like in 4th grade when he asked out Emily Glazer?" I said making fun of him. "Yes he is." Jack said.

"Look Jack, I would totally go on a date with you but I just- sam. Sam and I just broke up a couple hours ago and I really don't want him to be feeling like I moved on too fast-" I said but he stopped me.

"Why do you care about what sam thinks?" He said letting me go.

"Jack.. Sam will say something, and you know he will." I sat on the couch. "I don't care what he thinks. He's irrelevant." Jack said taking a seat next to me.

"But he's also your bestfriend." I said breaking the silence.

"Was." He corrected me.

"Jack just because some things happened between you guys doesn't mean he isn't your bestfriend. You know he's your bestfriend. You know that you guys grew up together. Who cares if me and him went out. That doesn't mean shit, what matters is that you and Sam get your friendship back together."

"He fucking hates me."

"No he doesn't." I said patting his back.

__________________________________
I can't stop drinking about you, without I'm not the same.
I've been slacking lately im sorry ):
ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY GILINSKY FANFIC! YOU CAN FIND IT IN MY WORKS
- ash