Chapter three

Ashley's POV:
"Hey guys. Long time no see." Sam said awkwardly staring at me.

"So I see you have brought someone with you." Gilinsky looked at their interlocked hands.

"Yeah. This is my girlfriend Madison." he introduced her.

"Hey I'm Madison." She said shaking my hand. "Ashley." I said shaking her hand back.

"I'm Jack." Gilinsky shook her hand also. "Are we interrupting something?" Sam asked "no, no you're fine." Gilinsky said.

I couldn't anymore take this anymore. I ran to where Gilinsky and i had our things.

Which was kinda far from were we were swimming. I laid down on the towel, it was also getting pretty dark so it was peaceful. Wow.. After not talking for 2 years he decides to magically show up and act like I'm his friend. He's pathetic.

Gilinsky's POV:
"Hey Madison wanna go get me and Sam some drinks over there?" I said to Madison because I needed to talk with Sam.

"Yeah sure." She said and took her ass away from us. I'm glad.

"Yo Sam what the fuck dude?" I pushed sam a little bit.

"What the hell! I thought you said you guys were friends? What the hell happened in the last two years I wasn't part of her life? All of a sudden you guys are dating and coming to the beach together! What the hell Gilinsky." He pushing me back.

"Don't fucking make this about me. I'm not even dating the damn girl for one, and really sam? You come trying to act like your friends with Ashley after 2 years? And coming with Madison? Are you fucking insane?" I said leaving because I'm done with his bullshit.

When I came back I heard Ashley speaking on the phone. "Yeah.. It's just its kinda weird you know." She spoke into her phone. "Okay love you bye, I'll ask Jack if he can take me home. Don't have to much fun with my brother bye." She hung up.

"What was that about?" I asked her sitting next to her. "Jack you scared me holy shit. And I was just talking to Heidi." She said looking at the sky.

There was a couple in front of us and Ashley kept looking at them like she wish that was her and someone else.

I could be that someone else.
_________________________________
YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME OMG AND ALSO LETS GET THIS TO 1K READS AND 100 VOTES LETS DO THIS BABIES
- ash