Chapter nineteen

Ashley's POV:
I woke up and realized Sam was sleeping next to me. "That was all a dream." I thought to myself. Sam never cheated on me, Jack never asked me out on a date... It was all a dream.

"Baby, babe are you okay?" Sam asked me as he stood up on his shoulders. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a weird dream." I said brushing it off like it was nothing. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. Do I? What do I say. Oh, sorry I just had a dream about you cheating on me and Gilinsky asking me out on a date. "No."

I glanced at the small clock next to me, in the bold red numbers it read 5:33 am.

"Hey. Get some rest, you have a long day tomorrow." He said while cuddling me onto his chest. "Goodnight I love you."

"I love you too." I said and let slumber take over me once again.

Sam's POV:
I looked down at her hugging my torso. How did I ever get so lucky? I wonder what she had dreamt about that freaked her out that bad. Hopefully it wasn't about me.

Would I ever cheat on her? No. Never ever again. I promise you that. She's an amazing girl and honestly I was stupid to cheat on her. So stupid.

I don't want my jealousy getting in the way of our relationship like other times. I miss having those cute little moments with her. I miss laughing with her all the time, I miss that. A lot.

I want her to know that I care for her and I want her to move forward. I don't wanna be that boyfriend that doesn't let her do anything. She wants to go out? Go ahead. Wants to go to dinner? Let's go.

I'm going to make up for all the time that I wasn't with her.
_________________________________
IF YOURE CONFUSED HER DREAM STARTED AT CHAPTER 16 AND ENDED IN CHAPTER 18.
VOTE
COMMENT !
I WILL START WRITING LONG CHAPTERS WHEN SCHOOL IS OVER. I PROMISE.
- ash