Chapter fourteen

Ashley's POV:
I got up from bed and I could barely walk I was so sore.

What did I get myself into. I went to the bathroom to get ready because today I was going to go over the Jacks' house even though Gilinsky was already at my house.

I liked the outfit I picked, it was simple but so effective. I curled my hair and did my usual make up. I went back into my room and saw jack playing the guitar. I tried to make as little noise as I could.

"And I will never stop holding your hand, I will never stop opening your door, I will never stop choosing you babe, I will never get used to you, you still get my heart racing for you. I will never stop trying, I will never stopped watching you leave..." He sang. "You're amazing Gilinsky." I said going over to get my purse. "Thanks Johnson." He said smiling putting the guitar down.

He patted the empty spot next to him and I went to sit by him.

"Hey.. Uhmm about yesterday." He looked worried, "look, If you don't want to do this 'friends with benefits' thing it's okay."

I had to think about it for a while. Do I? "I mean, it would be fun.... We just can't and won't catch feelings." I smiled.

"Okay... Yeah-yeah that's fine." He said "well we better get going." I got up. "Maybe we can come back and have fun later..." He said smacking my butt. "Maybe." I said and winked while I walked away.

He was taking me in his jeep because what's the point of taking my car there, I'm probably going to sleep at their house. It was a short drive, but we were still jamming out.

We got to the Jacks' and guess who's there already.. Sam. He was with Nate.

He came over to me and tried to hug me but I pushed him off me, "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Are you serious?" I went upstairs to the bathroom.

I was about to close the door but he got in with me. "Let's talk about this, what did I do now?" He looked sad. "What do you mean, you don't know what you did? Are you fucking kidding me." I said trying to leave but he kept blocking the door.

"I seriously don't know what I did." He said.

"well how come Nate called me up last night and told me you were hooking up with some slut? Are you-" I said but he cut me off. "Wait, what? What the hell. Ashley I swear I didn't hook up with anybody! I don't know why he would say that.." Sam said looking sad.

"What the hell do you mean!" I asked him. "I'm saying Nate made that up! Why would i? After 2 years I would cheat on you? Ashley, I'm not that stupid. I didn't hook up with anybody!" He said getting pissed now.

"Why would Nate do something like that?" I asked him. "Because, he cheated on Taya and I told Taya so I guess he wanted some kind of revenge.." He sighed, "I swear on my mom's life I didn't cheat on you.."

"I love you." He continued.

"Sam.. I-i im sorry." I said hugging him. "I'm going to go beat up that son of a bitch." He said while kissing my cheek. "Don't do that." I said "okay I won't.. Just because you told me not too." He said.

We went out of the bathroom and he went downstairs while I went into Gilinsky's. He was shirtless because he was changing. "This thing isn't going to work.."
___________________________________
WHO EVER COMMENTS THE MOST ON THIS CHAPTER WILL GET A SURPRISE ;)
- Ash