Chapter thirteen

Ashley's POV:
I slept over Sam's house because I was to lazy to go back to mine. Jack hasn't stopped calling me, or texting me. Might as well just respond to the kid.

Gilinsky: Answer me please. I'm starting to get worried. You aren't picking up and you aren't at your apartment. What the hell. It was also a simple mistake.

Ashley: lol I don't care if you and madison hooked up. I could care less to be honest. It was just shocking because I didn't think you would want sloppy seconds. Especially from Sam. I slept over Sam's house, no need to be worried :)

Gilinsky: Why did you respond just now!?

Ashley: Because I just woke up.

Gilinsky: It's 1:30 pm ://

Ashley: I went to sleep late 😂 calm down jack!!

The rest of the day I was chilling at my apartment. Until I got a call from Nate, it was around 3:40 am.

"Ashley." He said

"What?" I responded. He was scaring me, he never calls me around this time.

"I think I should just tell you.. Sam got drunk and he-he just hooked up with some random chick. I'm sorry I had to tell you." Once he said those words I hung up the phone.

I knew this wasn't going to work. We have been literally "dating" for a day. I don't get it anymore.

I texted Nate.

Ashley: Thanks Nate. Lots of love

$kate Maloley: You're welcome anytime. Just wanted to tell you.

I went back to sleep but then someone was knocking on the door. "Ugh." I groaned and went downstairs to see who it was.

I opened the door and saw Jack. "Hey.. I didn't know if you had come back from Sam's or not."

"yeah. Well I'm here." I opened the door a little wider so he could come in.

"I brought you roses." He said handing me them. "You really didn't have too!" I chucked hugging him.

We were watching tv, and we were both on the couch. "Wanna drink?" I asked him "hell yeah." He said. I got up and went to the fridge and got 2 beers.

After we drank a whole pack we were drunk out of our minds.

We were laughing, and shit like that. We were on the couch and he pulled me into his lap.

"Hey hey Ashley! Look at me!" He laughed.

"what do you want!!" I pretended to whine.

"Come here." He said and pulled my face to his. We were literally inches away. I kissed him and he looked kinda shocked.. eh, what do you expect from drunk Jack?

We were making out for at least 5 minutes before he pulled away, "Hey, who know what would be fun? If we were friends with benefits." He said

"what? What's that jack?" I said trying to fall or break anything.

"They're friends that like have sex with each other when ever the person wants too. It's kinda fun to be honest." He smirked.

"that would be cool. So then you can touch my pussy whenever you want?" My drunk self said

"correct babygirl." Jack said "Hmmm... I was talking about my cat but okay." I said "let's start the fun now." He winked carrying my up to the room.
-
The next morning I woke up my head was pounding, to the point where I couldn't even think anymore.

I was naked in bed... With Jack? Woah jeez.

What happened? I don't remember anything. Except for when Jack asked me to be friends with benefits. "Fuck." I said under my breath.

"Last night was fun babe." Jack said putting his hand around my waist.
_______________________________
HEY YALL SO ITS 6:13 AM AND IM OFF TO MEETING SHAWN! ILL TELL YOU GUYS HOW THAT GOES WHEN I GET BACK ILY ALL
- ash