Chapter six

Ashley's POV:
I woke up the next morning alone, like the the past 2 years without him.

Yesterday he played the boyfriend roll. The jealous boyfriend. What a surprise.

And Jack, oh Jack Gilinsky. He was a great kisser. I don't know if he has feelings, which hopefully he doesn't. I mean, we can kiss for fun right? I, of course wanna be in a relationship because to be honest these past 2 years have been so boring.

In fact Jack was my first kiss in these past 2 years. I unplugged my phone from the charger and saw I had 3 different text messages.

Heidi: Hey.. I'm sorry for posting that picture. I just thought you and Gilinsky looked cute.. It was too cute not to post. Didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Ashley: don't worry about it, doesn't matter now.

Gilinsky: I'm downstairs in Johnson's room if you need anything.

Ashley: thank you, Gilinsky. Love you.

Sam Wilkinson: Can we talk today?

Ashley: Talk about what? We talked enough yesterday.

Sam Wilkinson: Please Ashley, I broke up with Madison. One more chance I'll prove myself to you. I promise.

Ashley: I've learned you break promises.

Sam Wilkinson: I'm coming over in 15 minutes. Weather you like it or not, we're going to talk this shit out.

Ashley: you can't force me to do anything.

I quickly got up, and changed. I put on some ripped jeans, white v neck and white converse.

I put my hair up in a pony tail and put in some diamond earrings. I got my purse, and threw in my phone, charger and headphones in and left.

I went downstairs and went into Johnson's room. Gilinsky was laying down and I went over to him and shook him, "Gilinsky we have to go like now."

"What, why?" Gilinsky asked putting his vans on. "Because Sam's coming." I said leaving the house and almost getting into the car until I heard a car beep.
_______________________________
WHO DO YOU GUYS SHIP MORE.

Sashley or Jackley ? 😏

AND ALSO I WANNA HANG A CONTEST WITH YALL WHO EVER GUESSES THE SONG/ARTIST GETS TO BE IN THE STORY.

"If you're a bad bitch put your hands up high"

- Ash