Chapter 13 -- Hawaii

Chapter 13

"Hey everyone!" Niall said into the camera.

"We're all here to introduce you to the newest addition to the one direction gang, Kim Crossen!" Louis yelled happily.

"Hi" Kim said nervously while the guys and I clapped.

"Kim and I both decided that.... We are going to go public, so to everyone watching, Kim and I are together and madly in love" Niall told the directioners watching over twitcam. Kim and Niall kissed and the directioners went insane.

"Okay now lets answer your questions!" I told the directioners in a 'game show host' voice.

"First question is for Kim, what is your favorite thing about Niall?" Liam read.

"How can you pick one thing? He's honestly perfect, I couldn't ask for anything else" Kim answered.

"Next question is for all of us, is there anyone single?" Zayn read but nobody spoke up.

"Guess not..." Louis said.

"Okay next question, Alyssa is it true you've....." Harry began reading but stopped, we all looked at the last word 'cut'. we all froze and I looked at Harry for help.

"Kissed Harry" he made up.

"Yup" I said, acting proud but inside I was panicking.

"Want proof" Harry stated, with a grin, as if it wasn't even a question.

"I think they do" Louis spoke up while pointing at all the directioners comments that said 'YES'. I moved closer to Harry and he pulls me in for a long kiss. The directioners went crazy.

"Next question, Kim and Alyssa, have you met perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle? Do you like them?" Niall read.

"Yah, they're amazing" I said.

"They're all such nice people and we love them" Kim told the camera.

"Last question, Alyssa is it true Harry got you a kitten for Christmas?" Louis read.

"Yah his name is Harry and my friend is taking care of him until I get home" I answered.

"Okay time to go, we love you! Bye!" Liam said while waving at the camera.

"Bye, we love you" the rest of us repeated before shutting off the camera.

"That was close" I whispered.

"Are you okay?" Kim asked me.

"Yah I'm going to be fine" I reassured her.

"I have a new song I'm working on, want to hear it?" I asked her, trying to change the subject.

"Sure" she responded and we walked towards the back of the tour bus.

"Sometimes I wonder if you still remember the days we spent together, the memories made, the night we spent together by the fire, just the two of us forever" I sang.

"It's great!" She complimented.

"Do you think I should put it on the next album?" I asked her.

"Hell yes!" She answered. My first album 'September' came out a few weeks ago.

"I think the second album is easier, what do you think?" I asked her.

"It seems like you're almost done already! When do you think it will be in stores?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I still have to wait till the tour is over to go and record the songs and recording takes a while so it won't be out anytime soon" I answered her.