Chapter 27 -- Endings

hey everyone! i just want to, say thank you for everything because i would be nothing without you, if this worked there should be a video on the side if not then its called styles saved my heart -- little things by madcatlove121 (thats me :D) if i posted this right ill be at the one direction concert right now, wow thats crazy to write.

Okay so my iPod broke while I was at Hershey because of the insane heat but its working again now so I can finally post this

Well the concert was amazing! Like words can't even describe it. When we were on a ride we looked down and saw Niall, while waiting for the concert Niall was on a scooter..... Shirtless and all the boys were walking around behind the stadium and I saw them all and cried when I saw Harry, I met three AMAZING Directioner buddy's who actually live kinda close to me

Well all in all it was the best night of my life and I'll never forget it <3

okay well i love you all and i hope you enjoy the last chapter!

-----------

Chapter 27

Alyssa's POV

"Kyle! What are you doing here?" I asked when the boys brought him on the tour bus to see me.

"We came to visit you and see you perform" he smiled while giving me a big hug.

"I know I can't believe that how much my life has changed! I was so excited for this day for so long and it's so amazing that I'm performing instead of watching!" I smiled.

"Hey since you're here do you want to go to Hershey park with us?" I asked.

"Sure!" He agreed and we drove to the park, we walked around and went on a ton of rides and of course ran into a ton of fans which we weren't bothered by and there was cameras following us everywhere for the This Is Us movie.

Harry gave me a piggy back ride and Niall carried Kim through the whole park as we went on tons of rides, I showed Harry my favorite rides and he bought me cotton candy which we shared.

Harry was doing much better now and I had gain a lot more weight and I think everyone was happy about it.

Recently, Zayn got a tattoo of Perrie, just to remind himself that he loves one girl in this world, and he wouldn't trade anything for her. After what had happened recently in the hotel room, him and Perrie weren't on good terms for a while, but after the tattoo, Perrie caved in. Zayn calls it, his 'way of love'.

We all knew Louis had plans of proposing to Eleanor but we weren't sure when he was going to and Liam announced he would be proposing to dani the next time she comes to America to visit and zayn bought a ring but we didn't know when he would propose, I knew Harry still had the ring but I didn't think he would be proposing anytime soon. Our careers were too busy and it was to soon since our fight about a month ago.

At the end of the day Kim fell asleep on Niall's back and of course the cameras had to film it cause it was the cutest thing ever and I found myself falling asleep on Harry's back too.

An alarm awoke me from my dreams and I realized it was a alarm saying that the concert was today, I must have forgotten to turn it off at some point. Eventually Harry got up and we both cuddled up on my bunk, we kissed and hugged and held hands and everything felt perfect. I didn't even realize that Kim and Niall were missing until they walked onto the tour bus.

"Shh.... Niall!" Kim laughed and I realized they were trying to sneak back onto the bus because they had spent the night somewhere else ;) I looked at Harry and he had the same look as I did.

"Where the hell have you two been?" We jumped out and scared them.

"Um..." Kim blushed.

"Boys! Niall and Kim had sex last night!" Harry yells and Louis throws a pillow at him and then registers what Harry said and bangs his head getting up so quickly.