chapter 20 -- No More Apologizes, You're Nothing But A Liar

Chapter 20

Message from the editor: :) (WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE A TRIGGER TO ANYONE WHO IS SUFFERING OR RECOVERING FROM CUTTING READ WITH CAUTION! IT GETS VERY DETAILED)

I rubbed my eyes in utter doubt, praying that it wasn't him. It can't be him.

He loves me, right?

 I was at a loss of words, my mind begged him to stop or realize I was there but nothing happened. He didn't even flinch. I cried and cried.

I managed enough strength to find a back door and I ran to Harry's car, takin out a notepad and writing a quick and bitter message:

'You can take the girl from the bathroom to Hawaii. We're done.' I wrote and put it on the dashboard.

I got out of the car and found Kim's car and her keys where there in the glove box. I hastily drove out of the parking lot and sped down the road. My vision blurred and I couldn't see very well so I had to lean forward and concentrate on the road in order to stop an accident from happening. Soon enough, I found my way back home.

Luckily, my parents and brother where still at the party. I went into my room and cried for a long time rocking myself back in forth in attempt to calm myself down, but we know that wouldn't happen soon.

So I just dragged myself to bathroom to take a long but needed shower to just clear my mind.

The water was cold but I just stood there and thought about what just happened. I thought about what harry had done and how wimpy and useless I felt. I wanted to feel stronger and most importantly, I wanted the pain to go away. So I did the only thing I could think of.

I grabbed my razor with a shaky hand and stared at it sharp blades. I couldn't cut my wrists because of obvious reasons so I did the only other place I could think of.

My thighs.

I slowly and deeply raked the razor blades over my skin until the skin broke and blood poured out from the exposed skin. I repeated the action multiple times until the water underneath my feet was tinted pink from the blood. I didn't care. I just kept the process going.

Once I felt like the deed had been done, I turned off the shower and grabbed my robe. I slowly slid to the floor, suddenly feeling lightheaded.

Someone started bagging on the door and I realized blood was everywhere and some had seeped under the door. They yelled something but I didn't listen. I was almost gone, I could feel myself slipping away. The door nearly smashed open and my eyelids felt like weights.

I was slipping away when the door smashed open and the last thing I saw was-

Harry's POV

I had a few drinks and a girl walked up to the bar. She ordered a drink and sat next to me

"Hi, you must be Harry" she smiled

"The one and only" I smirked.

"Where's Alyssa?" She asked

"With her friends probably" I said

We talked more and more and I had more drinks. Eventually we were making out in the bathroom, my brain wasn't working and I wasn't thinking, I almost didn't notice when someone walked in. Eventually I heard a door slam and I looked over and a few seconds later Kim walked in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" She screamed. I didn't answer. I was frozen in place as my brain started clicking together, what the hell am I doing?!

I love Alyssa. Why am I making out with This girl? What? What's wrong with me?

Alyssa. She was the one who walked in. Oh god. What have I done?