Chapter 1 -- Together Again

• Dedicated to my amazing fans!

 hi everybody :D

can i just say you guys are amazing, you've successfully got book 1 more popular than my first book! (the angel and the demon) ive written many other books but have failed each time, so thank you so much for motivating me to write more just from reading and commenting, it makes my day so much better when i see all your comments <3

video on the side makes me laugh everytime i watch it, please watch it! niall and harry are so funny in it and none of the fans scream! 

I'm so proud to give you BOOK 2!!!!!

------------

Styles Saved My Heart <3

Chapter 1 -- Together Again

Harry's POV

"She's right here" I whispered before kissing her. I missed her so much, I wanted to hold her tight and never let her go.

"I'm so sorry, I'll do anything to prove it to you. I won't stop loving you even to the day I die" I told her. She began crying happy tears and hugged me.

"I love you too. I missed you so much. Don't ever leave me again, I don't think I could ever live without you" she claimed between sobs.

"Um Nia-" Kim came around the corner, but froze when she saw Alyssa. "ALYSSA?!?!?!" I heard her yell from behind me. She then pulled Alyssa away from me.

"Alyssa!!! How are you here? I missed you so much!" Kim screamed while pulling her into a hug. I looked around and noticed all of the other fans where taking photos. A lot of photos.

"I hate to pull you two apart, but I need to talk to Alyssa" I told them. Alyssa realized my concern and I took her out the back door as we took a walk.

"I had to get out of there, to many pictures of you and I, we at least need to protect Kim" I told her. I looked at her, thinking that she would be worried about the photos. But, she still looked happy. That made me smile. She was happy, and that's all I needed.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Because I'm with you" she whispered while leaning in just inches from my lips and then pulling away. I bit my lip, holding back the urge to kiss her. She could see what state I was in so she grabbed my hand to make me feel better. I pulled her hand up to my face and kissed all her scars.

"Harry..." she whispered. I looked up and her and noticed a tear slip down her cheek.

"Don't cry over me, I'm not worth it. you are perfect, amazing, and wonderful in so many ways, you don't deserve what happened to you" I began to say.

"Harry please..."she cut me off. But I continued, I want her to know how much she means to me.

"No you deserve to know that you are beautiful, you should hear it every second of the day because it's true. And I'll do anything to prove it, I'll do anything to prove I love you." I told her, she raised one eyebrow at me, as if to say 'would you really?' while biting her lip.

"You want proof?" I asked while backing away into a park. I stood in the middle of the park and turned around to see Alyssa with her hand on her hip giving me a 'what the hell are you planing on doing?' look.

I looked up and the stars which sparkled just like Alyssas eyes and listened for any clicks of cameras. Once I saw that the coast was clear, I belted out:

"I LOVE ALYSSA WITCHEY TO THE MOON AND BACK!!" I yelled up at the night sky. I looked back at Alyssa who was laughing at me and blushing from the sudden attention from anyone walking around at this hour. She ran towards me and gave me a big hug