Chapter forty four: Winter Bear

"Namjoonie hyung, please take care of yourself this year because you are our backbone and the wonderful leader who deserves only the best. My wonderful journey as an idol and Jungkook of BTS started from you. You are a reason for who and where I am today. I hope you continue to have that sexy dimpled smile on your face forever. Happy birthday hyung. With love, Jungkookie"

Reading the younger's small note, Namjoon couldn't stop the fond smile that lit up his face. His infamous dimples make an appearance.

"Joonie, that's the fifth time you are reading kook's note and smiling like a creep" Jin teased his boyfriend who pulled him closer and planted a kiss on his forehead

"I am feeling happy, hyung. We all are busy with show preparations and you guys did this for me. And look at Kook being all sap in his note. I can't believe that the boy I saw at our dorm years ago with large Bambi eyes and bunny smile became the golden maknae for the world. Yet that little rascal remains the same humble boy. I feel like a proud parent"

Namjoon and Jin were looking at the ravenette tickling his husband along with Jimin, all of them laughing and smiling widely. Yoongi was cuddling with Hoseok as both watched the younger ones having fun.

It was Namjoon's birthday celebration with just the seven of them arranging a small party at Jin's house. Namjoon was tricked by his lover who promised that they'll do the nasty once they reach home. And the rapper was all excited for that until he reached home and birthday poppers and confettis were thrown to his face.

He scowled for a second but couldn't contain his happiness as they all hugged him and wished him 'happy birthday'. The house was a mess after they handed in their gifts, with all the gift wrappers and another bunch of confettis along with a distorted cake which lay on the floor very elegantly (courtesy to the birthday boy).

"Yeah, Kookie is still the same bab- Yah Jeon Jungkook! That's my phone you just threw to the floor you brat!" Jin got up from the couch and went to the younger who smiled at him before scooting away to avoid Jin's wrath.

"Scold him Jin hyung! That jerk is behaving like a five year old" Jimin complained, his soulmate backing him up

"Yeah, look! Your phone has so many scratches. It was a new one right" Tae looked innocently at the older, ignoring his husband who mouthed 'you will regret that, blueberry' with narrow eyes

And just like that, Jin chased the ravenette around the hall until they both were exhausted. It ended with them giving up and slumping onto the couch next to their boyfriends.

"You are such a jerk" Jin grumbled as Namjoon handed him a glass of water

"You are panting Jin hyung, old age hitting you hard eh?" Jungkook spoke with a smirk making all of them laugh. Jin just threw a cushion at him as a reply.

"You are panting too Kook" Tae whispered to his husband who glared at him playfully. The bluehead ignored it and moved to rest his head on the ravenette's chest, who instantly pulled him closer, almost to his lap.

"Look at them being all lovey dovey in front of us. Have some shame, Jeon" Jimin spoke looking at the couple

"Says you. You think I wouldn't notice you and Yoongi hyung kissing Hobi hyung while none of us are noticing" this comment by the younger made all three of them blush deeply

"S-shut up idiot! Watch me teasing you for a whole month since you will be whining about missing your blueberry. Let's see at the tour, you coconut" Jimin smugly spoke but regretted as he watched his best friend's smile leaving his face. Oh..

It was announced a few weeks ago that BTS will go on a one month long mini tour starting from next week. This trip was not as long as the usual one but this time it was different for the Youngest of the group. The young couple were staying away from each other for the first time and this one month seemed too long for them.