Chapter forty five: Away

"Did you check if everything is packed? Did you leave anything out"

"Yes and no I didn't forget anything"

"Laptop and equipments-"

"Already sent to the airport by the company"

"skin care products-

"Yeah I checked

"Vitamins-"

"you placed it in the bag a few minutes back"

"passport?" The blue haired stopped walking and looked at his husband who was following him behind like a lost puppy.

"Blueberry! Of course I have it! Now stop running around the house and focus on your husband". Saying this, the ravenette pulled the older by waist and sat on their couch with the male on his lap.

It was the day the idol was leaving for the tour and it was affecting both of them equally. The doctor didn't know how to spend the whole month without his dear jerk and that thought made him a little more clingier to the male. In the case of the younger, he was totally enjoying the extra care of his love while trying to lessen his anxiety about leaving him alone. If it were up to him, he would've already kidnapped the beautiful bluehead with him.

"I don't want you to miss anything" Tae sighed and leaned back on Jungkook's chest

"Even if I take everything needed with me, I am going to miss you baby, like crazy" it was emotional for both of them and while saying this, the Idol's voice cracked a bit making his husband turn around and hug him tightly which was reciprocated immediately.

"Kook, this one month will go very quickly and in no time you will be back here annoying the hell out of me" it was poor attempt to lighten the mood but some somehow it brought a small smile to the ravenette's face

"I am looking forward to it blueberry" he replied

To others, it may look a bit dramatic but for the couple it was really painful. The bluehead didn't know how he was going to spend a month alone in their house without the warmth of his favourite person. And the Idol was mostly worried and anxious as he was leaving a part of his heart here. He felt like something wrong was going to happen.

They stayed in each other's embrace for a few minutes until Jungkook's manager called and informed them that there was only one hour left to leave. Sighing in frustration, the Idol decided to get up but his husband had different plans. The male straddled him before joining their lips, both of them pouring their emotions and kissing with urgency. The kiss was a bit more rough which made the couple more needy.

"Jungkookie, I want you now. Please" Taehyung pulled back and looked at Jungkook with glossy eyes and swollen lips, begging to be taken by him. It was a sight the ravenette was very possessive of because it was just for him to see and he remembered promising himself that as long as he's alive breathing, no one will see his Tae like this, no one will touch his Tae like him. Cursing under his breath, Jungkook stood up holding the male in bridal style and walked to their room.

Maybe he was going to be a little late but his blueberry is his priority right now and will always be.

"Where the hell is he?!" An annoyed Yoongi huffed as they stood in the waiting section.

"I don't know, he is not picking up the call" Hoseok replied calling the younger once again

"That little rascal, I bet on my sparkly Mike that they both must be doing the dirty right now. I can feel it. Horny little shits" Jin said, sitting next to Namjoon who was reading in the meantime.