CH 1

I am nervous

Scratch that i am terrified

I am standing in front of my less than attractive wardrobe struggling to find something to wear. Today is the day that i am being introduced to the Kim family. My girlfriend Jisoo thinks it is the right time as we have been dating for 7 months. So after weeks of begging from Jisoo and running out excuses i finally relented and said yes. This year i am spending my Christmas, meeting one of the wealthiest families in the South Korea which happens to also include one of the richest and most powerful woman in the world, Lisa Manoban, her sister.

It still puzzles me as to why Jisoo is with me. She is the epitome of the classic all Korean girl;Pursuing an elegant and relaxed image, traditional long black hairstyled hair, a body most girls and boys drool over ( trust me i was one of those and honestly i still catch myself doing it, plus i have to put up with these girls eyefucking my woman every day) and not to mention she is rich as fuck. I, Jennie Kim posses none of the traits you expect a girlfriend of a Kim to have; i am mousey, clumsy, a bookworm and shy but boy do i love that woman.

I am pulled from my thoughts by strong arms wrapped around my waist

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Jisoo asked whilst nuzzling into my neck

"Mmmm... i'm nervous about today. What do i wear?, how do i act?, what do i say?."

She chuckles and grips me tighter "Just be yourself and they will love you as much as i do" I turn in her hold and slide my hands up her chest.

"Just how much do you love me?" I ask in my best husky voice and push my breasts into her. I can't contain my moan when she moves her hands down my back to cup my ass pushing me into her growning erection.

"Almost enough to call my parents and tell them we won't be coming and then locking you in this bedroom to spend the whole day fucking you...hard." she whispers into my ear. She gently places feather light kisses down my neck and i move my hands to her hair tugging and grinding my hips. I am about to surrender and get lost in her, maybe even beg her to fuck me anyway possible when she pulls away. She turns me around and gives me a little push into my clothes.

" But it's a family tradition to get together at Christmas, even my sisters makes an effort to show up" She then heads towards the bedroom door but stops halfway and turns.

" And besides i can't wait to show off my sexy ass girlfriend" she smirks.

I'm left standing in front of the wardrobe alone and extremely turned on. Finally i decide on a figure-hugging red dress, sexy and festive but still appropriate for a first meeting with potential in- laws. As i slip on my dress it suddenly occurs to me that this weekend holds more importance than i first realised, i know it will either make or break my relationship.