CH 6

I wake up a few hours later wrapped up in Lisa's strong arms, her chest to my back and I have never felt more at home. I turn in her arms to study her beautiful sleeping face. The woman looks so young and innocent like this and it re-awakes the butterflies in my stomach, someone is going to get hurt.
I trace my fingertips down her cheek and across her bottom lip to wake her up.

"Lisa I need to go upstairs, Jisoo will be wondering where I am.." She slowly opens her eyes and I'm graced with her shy smile.

" I don't want you leave, your so warm and soft.."

I giggle " C'mon Lisa, let me go"

"Okay, okay, okay just one last kiss" she says giving me her puppy dog eyes. How can I resist. I lean forward and press my lips against her and we share one of the sweetest kisses I've eve experienced, slow but passionate and full of meaning. I finally manage to extract myself from her grasp and head up the stairs. With every step it feels like I am walking straight into the burning fire. As I reach the bedroom, I freeze in the doorway looking at Jisoo's sleeping frame. The guilt of what I've done to her bubbles to the surface and I can't contain the tears that slip silently down my cheeks. This is not who I am, I do not cheat but the heart wants what it wants and mine needs Lisa.

I quickly climb in beside her and bury my face in the pillow in an effort to hide my tear stained face, Jisoo murmurs in her sleep and snuggles into my back. Eventually I fall asleep dreaming of those brown eyes.

The next morning, I wake to find I am all alone in the bed and I let out a huge sigh of relief, I need a minute to order my thoughts before I see Jisoo or I know I will give the game away. I hear a quiet knock on the door, it opens and Lisa pops her head in.

"Morning beautiful." I can't help but smile,

" Yes Ms Manoban how can I help?" I ask in my posh telephone voice. She grins at me,

" Why ma'am I just came up to see if you were ok and to tell you breakfast will be served in 15 minutes." She answers in a rubbish southern accent. Gah! this is playful Lisa and its adorable.

" Thank you kind Ms., I shall put on some garments and meet you there." I say making my way over to her. Once I reach her she wraps an arm round my waist and pulls me into her. Smiling, she gives me one hell of a kiss, I moan into her mouth which give her tongue the opening it was desperately craving. It all ends far too soon for my liking, I don't know what happens but when I am with her it seems so right and she erases all the worry because I feel safe.

" I should get back down there before they notice I'm gone, get dressed you need to eat." She shouts the last part as she walks down the stairs, I roll my eyes.

" Oh Miss Kim I wouldn't do that if I was you." She mutters in that sexy threatening voice and I instantly feel myself moisten.

I get dressed in the clothes Addi kindly lent me, a really nice pair of skinny jeans and a grey tank top which clings to my body. As I enter the dining room all eyes turn to me and i see Lisa's cloud with lust and it makes me bite my lip, I glance to my left and I see that Amelia is staring at me and Lisa obviously a witness to our chemistry. I hurry over to Jisoo and she give me a kiss on the cheek.

Breakfast is a nervous affair, Amelia is constantly watching Lisa and myself and it is worrying me to death, the door bell rings and I immediately jump up to answer it desperate to leave the room. Practically sprinting to the door I open it to find Rosé, standing there looking as gorgeous as ever in ripped leggings and a jumper which only covers half her stomach.

"Hey Rosé, come on in!"

"Jennie how are you, you look great."

" Thanks I'm good, we are just having breakfast."

I lead her into the room and watch carefully for Jisoo's reaction, and sure enough her eyes practically glow when she sees her. It feels like a dagger to the heart. Yes I am doing the same to her but this has clearly been going on longer than my thing with Lisa , during a time where I thought we were happy. As we sit Rosé is introduced to everyone and is making polite conversation, looking up i see Lisa watching me concerned she mouths, "you ok?" and I give her a slight nod.

I am out in the entrance hall calling my step dad. Most of the group have gone out for various things so all thats left in the house is Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa and myself. As Charles is relaying his trip to me I spot Ms Beautiful heading towards me with an unnamed emotion across her face.

"Sounds like you had a great time Dad, look I've got to go ok. I love you."

" I love you too Jennie, make sure you come and see me soon so we can make up for Christmas."

"Sure Dad. Bye."

I hang up and Lisa grabs my hand and drags me into a secluded spot round the other side of the wall. She pushed me up against it holding me there with her hips, my hands are wrapped in her above my head.
" How about you and me go and find somewhere a little more private and participate in some late morning exercise?" I can feel her erection digging into my upper thigh.

" We can't. Someone will realise we are missing".

" No they won't, everyone is off out and Jisoo is entertaining Rosé."

Just the mention of them dampens my mood and i look away, feeling that spark of anger and guilt. Lisa clearly sees my distressed and cups my chin between her thumb and forefinger forced me to look at her.

" What is it Jennie?"

" Nothing, I'm probably being stupid and paranoid."

" Look I know our situation is... difficult and has the potential to be messy and painful, so I was thinking how about tomorrow we meet up somewhere you can come to my apartment or we can go for coffee and we can talk and figure it all out before anyone gets hurt".
I can only stand there and smile at her, this woman who is used to getting whatever she wants whenever she wand it is giving me time to work this all out. I slide my hand up her muscular arms and cup her should-be-illegal-to-be-this-good-looking- face.
" Thank You.." I am rewarded with her rare shy smile. Lisa wraps her arms around me for a quick hug and we walk to join Jisoo and Rosé, talking and totally comfortable with each other. We reach the kitchen door which is closed and I stop suddenly, Lisa stops with me and looks in my direction completely bemused. I focus my hearing harder and my heart skips a beat, the sound of a breathless Rosé ringing in my ears.

"Jisoo... Mmm yessss...Stop please Jennie will hear us.. Baby stop!"