CH 14

Jennie's POV

"Shit!"

I hop off of Lisa's lap in flash and smooth down my shirt. This can't be happening, this is definitely not how Jisoo should find out about us. She has been trying to call me all week and I have ignored all of her calls and voicemail messages. Partly because I don't want to hear what she has to say but also I have been enjoying my time with Lisa, this man makes me forget everything.

"Kelly give me a few minutes and i will be right out". Jeez Lisa that doesn't sound suspicious at all.

" Are we going to tell her?"

" Look Jen, I don't want to keep this a secret anymore. We have to tell her at some point, saying that this isn't the best time. A full on family drama in front of my employees would be extremely unprofessional". I completely agree. Looking around I spot a door on the opposite side of the room.

" What's in there?"

" It's my personal bathroom"

" Ok I'll go hide in there. Arrange a meeting with her or something and we will tell her then." This whole situation makes me feel sick. How in the world did Rosé and Jisoo manage to keep there cool for all those months. Even though currently Lisa and I aren't doing anything wrong, we are two young single people who are attracted to each other and share an intense connection, the issue however is how our relationship began. Lisa rounds her desk and stands in front of me.

" Everything is going to be ok." She plants a chaste kiss and I scurry off into the bathroom.

Once inside I lean against the door and take a deep breath. I suppose I was deluding myself this week, I have been so swept up in everything Lisa Manoban i had forgotten we still have so many obsticles to face. No matter how angry I am at Jisoo for what she has done to me, my intention is not to hurt her. I loved this girl, she was the first person in a long time that I have completely opened up to and let them in. I can be a very independent and guarded person, past incidents have made me this way. The thought of breaking apart sisters is the thing I fear most, if their relationship crumbles because of me I don't know if I will be able to forgive myself and i could handle it if Lisa started to resent me for it, it would almost certainly spell the end for us. This fills me with dread.

I didn't shut the door properly on purpose so that I could see and hear what is going on outside. Lisa returns to the room, gone is the seductive, flirty man she was 5 minutes ago the man standing there now oozes hostility and apprehension. It is then when I notice Jisoo skulking in; she looks like has lost some weight, her standard check shirt no longer fits as tightly as it once did, the normally tanned, glowing face looks tired and pale, Jisoo's whole demeanour radiates sadness and confusion. It may be mean but this pleases me somewhat, it shows that she may actually care for me a little and might be remorseful. If she came in here bouncing I would have probably lost it. The two ladies take their seats; Lisa in her " throne" looking every inch the powerfully CEO, Jisoo seated opposite like her is facing the headmaster and not her younger sister.

" What are you doing here Jisoo?" Lisa inquires softly. I can tell that regardless of her feeling for me this is still her older sister. I smile secretly at her.

" I just needed to talk to someone, everyone is angry at me at the moment".

" Can you blame them Jisoo for fuck sake." She drags her hand through her messy hair, "What you did was disgusting".