chapter 14

Recap

To say I was worried was an understatement. It is 10 minutes later and I can't find him anywhere. Why did I let him go, when I just got him? He was my only family.

"Sam, come back" I whispered with a sob escaping from my mouth.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Dallas had soon found me sobbing on the forest floor and carried me back to the camping grounds.

I continued to silently cry and whimper in his chest as his loud heartbeat rung through my ears. It was slowly calming my nerves, that were on high alert about 3 minutes ago.

We both got back to camp grounds, it was starting to get late and I was exhausted. Once we got back to the cave, everyone was chatting by the fire in the middle of the cave.

Dallas and I got some glances but not much to make me unccomfortable. Me and Dallas found a spot for us to sleep. It was in a corner of the cave, it was a little chilly.

We layed down together, looking into each others eyes as we pushed ourselves on our backs. Warmth consumed me as Dallas wrapped his arms around my waist. I set my head in the crook of his armpit for a pillow. It was comfier than any pillow I've layed my head on.

I like fell asleep immediately after that into the best slumber anyone has ever had.

¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢¿¢

Everyone woke up early today. Maybe it was because we were so close to being free and everyone could sense it. I still haven't seen Sam and I will not leave without him. I don't care if everyone leaves me behind, I will not leave him.

The prophecy came to mind at the thought of Sam. We still have to destroy the pack.

I got up to my feet to go get some water, my throat was really dry. I was heading out of the cave entrance when I heard an unfamiliar voice rang through my skull. "If you want your brother back meet me by the edge of the forest" the random person's voice said to me.

My heart started pounding two times as fast as before. The random man has my brother.

What if it's the pack alpha?

What if it's one of the guards from my personal Hell?

How could this be happening? Why was it happening? To Sam of all people, he was loving, caring, and cheerful. Why would anyone want to ruin that?

Rage, that's what surged through me at that very moment. I wanted to rip someone's head off, I wanted my brother back. I wanted him back now!

Wait! How did this man get his voice inside of my head? He might have put something in my brain while I was asleep.

Creepy bastards!!

I really want to tell Dallas, but he might get really worried and he might stop me from getting my brother back. I couldn't tell him. I'm going to go get my brother back.

I told Dallas that I was going for a run so I could clear my headmom. He insisted on going with me but I told him that I wanted to be alone. He nodded knowingly and I was off to the edge of the forest. Where I could get my brother back.

My only brother, family, one of the most important people in my life.

I know, I suck at writing on time but please stick with me. I have this book planned out and you are going to love it.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Baii for now!!!