chapter 11

We eventually found a cave to spend the night in. As Dallas lays beside me, whispering blissful nothing into my ear while tracing circles on my thigh I drift off to a deep slumber.

_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

I wake up to Dallas snoring really loud in my ear...rude! I furrow my eyebrows and poke him slightly hard in the cheek.

His eyes fluttered open super fast that I didn't see them open. "Woah you freaky mother fucker, slow down." I giggle a little bit at what I said. (Alyssa in bold and Dallas in italics)

Why did you poke me you butt?
Because you were snoring in my ear really loud, dorknob
Nuh uh
Yah huh
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes!

Ha!! I got you, fart nugget!!!

I got up and started to do a little victory dance as he just stares at me with a pouty face. But in his eyes I could see amusement.

I put my hands on my hips and gave him a seductive smile and winked at him. That was it, he jumped up and put his arm around my waist and pulled me to his hard one. His eyes were full of lust and love.

He leaned his head down and as we connected lips sparks raced up and down my spine and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. Our lips moved in sync as the Sparks got stronger by the minute.

His hand traveled under my shirt and played with the rim of my bra. I moaned in his mouth as I could feel his smirk, he bit my bottom lip and I let him in. His tongue Romed around my mouth freely as we heard someone clear their throat, we broke apart.

We both turned to the person who cleared their throat and it was Sheila. "Umm... Hey Sheila" I said with slightly swollen lips. "Yeah...Hey" there was a smile tugging at the edge of her mouth. She cleared her throat again, "you guys coming to get breakfast? Or are you gonna eat each other?" I rolled my eyes at her as she smirked.

"Yes we're coming Sheila" I assured her.

I looked at Dallas with one of my eye brows raised. "What" he shrugs his shoulder. I roll my eyes with a smile and take him by the shoulder and pull him to the group of hunters. As they look around to see if everyone is here they nod and we all walk out of the cave and into the woods.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

We come back with 6 deer, 3 rabbits, and 4 squirrels in hand. All the women, children, and men (some women and men came to hunt) jump up as we throw the animals on the ground.

We already had our breakfast cause we ate as we were hunting. As the others eat up, tearing the flesh of the animals, I sit down breathing heavy and black dots blur my vision. I was fighting for dominance of my vision but I gave up and the darkness consumed me.

¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

I awoke to a bright light shining down on my face. 'where was I?' I asked myself. I could feel the presence of someone in this room, what ever this 'room' is exactly.

"I know your awake Alyssa" an soft, unfamiliar voice told me. The voice was fragile but filled with confidence. I opened my eyes to see a blue eyed girl, with long blonde hair that stretches to her chest, sitting in a chair at the other end of the room.

"Where am I" I asked, confusion written all over my face probably. "Well you see... your dieing...

Hello everyone!!
How was your new years???
Here is an update, sorry for the wait its just I didn't feel like writing anything and I've been slowly writing a paragraph every day lol any who thanks for reading.

One more thing is that I probably am not gonna write for a while but bear with me please... thank you!!!!

Vote, comment, share
Baii for now.