Chapter 8

I jolt awake and look around I see Dallas sitting up looking at me with messy hair. He's so cute. 

"Are you ok Alyssa?" he says quietly trying not to wake up the others. I just nod and smile. We sit there for awhile in a comfortable silence, when I hear a twig snap. Eveyone jolts awake and crouches low.

"Let's look over here, they couldn't have gotten far," I heard the voice, I never wanted to hear again, yell. We all get up and run as fast as we can. We were exhausted as we only had probably an hour or two of sleep. We were running through the woods,the voices started to fade but we kept on going. 

We reached a river and looked around, there was a heard of dear drinking for down sream we were up wind and very stealthy so they hadn't noticed us yet. We all look at each other and nod. We pounce on them taking 3 of the smaller bucks. Once we all had some, we got up and heard the dreadful voices again so we jumped the river and all climbed a tree we looked around and saw the place we've been held captive for years, it looked to be about 5 miles away. We stayed up in the tree and then we saw them pull out in jeeps, that explains how they kept catching up with us. They looked at the deer that we had drained and pushed into the river.

"Boss, we can't go past the river the bridge is on the other side of our land and it's winter, the current is too fast." one of the gaurds said.

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THIS?!" He yelled furociously.

"We'll find them they don't know these woods like we do, they go for hundreds of miles" Their boss just nods and climbs back into the jeep without a word.

Once they leave we all jump out of the trees, and run away from the compound. We run all day long stopping for short periods to feed, after the deer we didn't leave a trail and animals we killed were stashed under trees along the way and covered with dirt.

After running all day long we find a cave, we sniff inside, it was once used by these retched men but the scent is so faint it seems to only have belonging of the past or hadn't been used in a day or two. We go inside and find food, clothing, pillows, and blankets, everything covered in a thick layer of dust. It hasn't been used in years. We find backpacks and fill it up with bedding, we don't want to stay here to long in case we were mistaken. we head up to the moutain and at the top we see a tree house. 

As we reach the top we look around it the only smell here is vampire, vampire's smell lingers longer especially to other vamps. No one has been here for probably over a centuary (yes Vamps smeel lingers for a hundred year before it starts fading. We pull out our pillows and blankets and make a nest out of them we all cuddle together, Dallas on my left and surprisingly Sam on my right. Wow that is really weird. As we all fall asleep, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, and someone whisper something into my ear that I never heard

~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys so I am not Amber, I was asked to type out this chapter for her, I am on WattPad if you would like to read my stories. My user name is KrissyCactusIsLyfe, I may be writing more chapters in the future. I have more expirence in Werewolf books so forgive me for anything that doesn't quite meet expectations. I also am not particuarly use to the names considering the fact I'm writing my own book feel free to check it out.

Vote and comment guys

~The Cactus