chapter 4

ive had that same dream over and over every night. it haunts me that i don't know what it means. it stops at the same part...always ... i don't know why. its freaky though i can tell you that. my heart thuds and thuds to the rhythm of his voice. its soothing yet I'm freaked out by it. me and my mind don't make since.

so ive been thinking of a plan to escape this hell and i think it might happen tonight. the plan is that ive been drinking everyone else blood that they serve us here. as i get stronger i can break these hundred year old bars right in half like a twig. then i take the guard out and get the keys to the cellar doors and free everyone. but they need energy to walk/ run away so after we all eat tonight our plan is in action. im so excited i haven't had action like this in FOREVER!!!!!!!! just thinking of all of this makes my adrinaline bubble with heat and sizzle like bacon on the stove.

(mmmmmm bacon c:)

they pulled me in for my experiment time. I'm kind of getting use to this its not so bad as before. but i still hate it and i want this life gone. everyone deserves to be free at one point in their life time and this time its my turn. 

he hookes me up to an IV that makes me all laughy. He had found a new sulution that when he does the experiments on us then he doesn't have to hear us scream all time and fight back with what little strength we have that pussy. he drugs us basically with laughing gas. you know this isn't a circus why laughing gas? i drift off and back on every few minutes as normal. i feel a sharp pain in my eye as he jabs his tweezers in them. i laugh cause.... i don't really know why I'm laughing cause it does NOT tickle at all.

(I'm gonna stop I have writers block really bad u guys can help by messaging me what else should come next)