chapter 3

when we all separated from the weres from the vamps from the witches, we all ran down the hall for our dinner. i got in the cell and the guard shut and locked the door behind me and slid the blood between the bars. my mouth watered just looking at it i was so hungry and sweating because of it. i drank it in almost a second which i regretted cause i should have savoured the taste.

i heard all the cell doors close and cups being thrown down on the floor. it was about 10 o'clock and i was pooped. i curled up in my bed and fell asleep immediately as I'm guessing everyone else did to.

I had the same dream as I did a couple nights ago but this went on longer but I'll start over.

i was in the middle of a meadow with a bunch of black roses. as i was looking at the flowers i heard a twig snap. i hissed and extended my fangs looking around for the person or animal i can sink my teeth in. i went on my hands and knees so the animal/human couldn't see me when i sneak up on it. i heard laughter i stood up stunned by what i saw when i got up and saw Dallas. he was holding a rabbit in his mouth with its blood dripping down his chin and onto the black roses on the ground. he put the rabbit on the ground with the black roses all around the newly killed rabbit. when i was looking at the rabbit he must have ran away cause i looked up with my vision going blurry he was...gone....... as my vision got blurred and blurred even more more by the minute I eventually passed out onto the black roses. when I woke up I was in a mansion it looked like.... wait WHATTT?????

why was I in a mansion?

how did I get here?

Who brought me here?

who's mansion is it?

and lastly... WHY AM I HERE????????????

one movement caught my eye as it looked like a person behind a light which was so bright my eyes watered. "Who are you and why am I here?" he laughs and then sighs. it sounded so much like.... Dallas! "oh sweety I'm not going to hurt you so calm down." he said that as I tensed at his voice....his deep dark voice that was oh so sexy....wait what am I doing. am I really thinking this?

Ok I'm going to stop here hope you guys enjoy!!!!

vote, comment, and share plz and ty

have a good day good bye