chapter 12

Recap

"Where am I" I asked, confusion written all over my face probably. "Well you see... your dieing..."

Alyssa's POV

'WHAT THE FUCK' I'm dieing? But how? Why?

"It was your destiny to go kill the pack leader of that wolf pack you ran into" the woman said angelic like. "How was I supposed to know that?"

"Would you like to know where you went wrong sweety?" She asked. I nodded.

A screen appears in mid air and it flashes on to when we were attacked by wolves but this was in third person view.

The screen went to the part where I jumped on the wolf that was on Dallas. "You were not supposed to do this, you were supposed to sneak past all of them with your brother." She confronted me. "I'm guessing he told you?"

"Yes he told me" was all I said with a dazed look in my eye. I went behind profecy.

"You do know that your family genes are the strongest in the world Alyssa?" "You could destroy the world's strongest pack with just your brother."

"What was going to happen to every body else?" I asked.

"They would go back to everyone and eat while you and your brother fight the pack, but somewhere inside their soul they knew where you were." She told me.

"What happens next?" I asked her.

"You'll just have to see deary" she said. "You have one chance to make this right, kill the pack of rogues and pack leader and have a good life Alyssa" she smiled and the bright lights started to dim and soon enough I could feel the grass on my back.

I could hear people's worried voices around me.

Hey guys here's an update, it's a tiny one but here u go :)