chapter 2

this chapter might be early but my friend wanted me to write more

 when i woke up the next morning i woke up to more screams from the lab. i sighed when i had processed everything that's going on.

-in a cellar

-tortured

-have to get out

-hungry

got it, i hated my life here i mean its not that bad but ive been in her 6 years. i haven't been outside this hell hole in 6 years. i wonder if my parents miss me or if they are dead or if they had any more kids. since I'm the only kid. some people might think i would go insane in here since ive been here so long but nope just boring old me. all i know is i have to get out of here with all my friends and never come back EVER.

people say that if everyone is good they will let us outside today for a minute with barbed wire around the border of course, but i don't know if that's true or not. i hope it is, i would kill to feel the hot summer sun on my back and my bleach blond hair blow in the wind while i play with all my friends. i could also find different ways to escape.

i looked into the pocket mirror i had found under my bed. my lavender purple eyes with gold specks all around them. i loved my eyes they went well with my vanilla hazel nut scent everyone complements me on.

a few hours later

so the rumurs were true as i heard by the guards talking in the hall while i was going to the lab for my experiment for today. i m so excited i actually squeeked while going down the hall and the guards and everyone in the cells were staring at me like ive gone crazy.

it was time to go outside now right before we got our dinner so no one had the strength to escape. which was kind of smart of them cause vampires with even the littlest amount of blood can easily be deadly to a human. i spotted Sheila and raced to her while the weres were coming out and as soon as i spotted my old friend i was so anxious to talk to her i used a bit of energy using vamp speed. which immediately stop so it was like a new teen who got a new car and always would speed up and stop. when i got to her she jumped at my touch. when she looked at me her eyes got wide and she crushed me with was what i thought all of her strength cause it slightly hurt.

we all sat at a table me, Sheila, and Demi (my old friend) "how have u been i haven't seen u in 6 years woman u had me worried  we all thought u were dead" her eyes sparkled in the light, they were bright blue orbs that soaked the beauty of the outside with her jet black hair was slowly falling in her eyes. "ive been better " i murmured. "i think we all have" Sheila said. a smile upon her face with her eyes a grey with black lines and her light brown hair. she had pulled back from covering her eyes as she hated not showing them as they were her favourite feature.

"so are you gonna introduce us" Demi said with a smile looking from me to Sheila.

"oh right Demi this is Sheila, Sheila this is Demi" i said doing the right hand gestures towards the both of them. they shook hands and we all talked for about 30 more minutes and then it was time to go back into the darkness of the inside.

there u go my dear friend hope u like it I'm really tired now so I'm gonna go to sleep as it is now 2:33 am here so night and don't forget to vote and comment what other occasions i should have for the book or message me :) thanks for reading!!!!!!!