chapter 15

Recap

I told Dallas that I was going for a run so I could clear my headmom. He insisted on going with me but I told him that I wanted to be alone. He nodded knowingly and I was off to the edge of the forest. Where I could get my brother back.

My only brother, family, one of the most important people in my life.
*
*
*
*
The wind was blowing rapidly through my hair as I used my vampire speed to quickly run through the forest.

The edge of the forest was near so I decided to slow down.

I was about a mile away from the edge of the forest when I heard a group of like a million footsteps from behind me. Not in front, no a heard of people coming for me. Searching for me.

I quickly hid behind a tree nearest to me, on the left. I started hearing voices... familiar voices.

"Where is she?" A very strained, stressed, manly voice came from around the tree.

"I don't know Dallas" a feminine voice replied. Wait... Dallas! Oh no.

I hear sniffing, "her scent is still very strong" another male voice. I hear sniffing once more.

"Yes it is and it smells absolutely gorgeous" Dallas says. I can practically see the lust in his eyes and I'm not even looking at him.

Five minutes go by and they're still talking.

Suddenly it got quiet and I grew anxious to get out of here and get to my brother.

"Alyssa, we all know your here come on out" Dallas shouts. 'Shit' I think to myself.

Just then I am grabbed by the arm and lightly pulled out from behind the tree. My hiding spot.

I am so sorry for the wait, I was on vacation and I just suddenly got a really bad sinus infection and it hurt my head to think. Plz forgive me!!!

Short chapter because I wanted to get it out there and also

I think this book will turn into a novel...