Chapter 11

They were about to leave, but Amy wanted to ask Sonic 1 last thing: "Sonic, just to know, where did you hide Tails and Cosmo from her parents?"

Sonic answered: "Maybe it's better if you don't know it Amy, however I can tell you that I'm sure they'll never find them, they're not on Mobius"

Amy understood Sonic, and she thought he was right, she gave him a hug saying: "You're really smart Sonic"

Sonic got red and said: "Thanks Amy... Now, please, remember what we're going to do"

Amy nodded and made her mind before leaving.

They got to Cream's house and Vanilla, they saw that there was Cosmo's family arguing with Vanilla, so they waited until they ended.

After they left Vanilla's house Sonic knocked the door, Vanilla was still angry, so she opened yelling: "NOW WHAT DO YOU... oh sorry, I thought..."

Sonic replied: "Don't worry, we know, it happened to us too"

Vanilla made a little smile and allowed them to get inside, then she left saying: "Cream's upstairs"

Sonic blocked her saying: "Actually we're here for you too"

Vanilla was surprised by that, however she sat to the couch with them and asked: "Ok... what can I do for you?"

Sonic explained: "Vanilla, we're here to talk about Tails, Cosmo and Cream"

Vanilla understood that it was important, so she made her mind to pay attention to them, Sonic started explaining what he thought was happening, Vanilla was a bit upset, she couldn't believe that what he was explaining could be true, however she couldn't deny that it could be possible.

When they ended Vanilla saw that it was lunch time, so she asked them to stay there for lunch.

Sonic said: "I think it's a nice idea, and... do you mind if we try to..."

Vanilla understood and said: "Well, probably it's the right moment to do it"

So Vanilla prepared the lunch and called for Cream, she was happy to see Sonic and Amy, she got to them giving a hug, they gave it back to her but they weren't really happy.

While they were lunching, they took some conversation, and Sonic, Amy and Vanilla brought the conversation on Tails, they could see that Cream changed her face.

Sonic said: "I think that Cosmo's parents want only to help her, but I think that bringing her away from Tails will only hurt the both of them"

Cream had again the face, she didn't agree with them, Sonic asked her: "What do you think about this Cream?"

Cream answered: "Well, they're adults, I think Tails and Cosmo should make their mind and accept"

Sonic told her: "Maybe, but I'm pretty sure that, if they bring Cosmo away, Tails will be devastated once again like when she died"

Cream replied: "Yeah, that's not good..." and made a sad face, then with joy continued: "...however I'm happy to help him feeling better, so count on me for anything"

Sonic understood he was right the whole time, however, just to be sure he made a last check saying: "I only don't understand why do her parents come here now, how did they know that Cosmo was here, and I even thought that they were dead."

Amy tried to make an idea on how they could be there, she voluntarily said something that had no sense at all, Cream replied saying: "That's impossible Amy, I'm pretty sure that Tails brought them back alive"

Amy answered saying: "Well, that's possible, after all he brought Cosmo back alive, but why bringing back Cosmo's parents?"

Cream answered: "I'm sure that Cosmo was sad because she couldn't stop thinking about them"