Chapter 14

Galaxina took a while to wake up, then she got to her parents, she wanted to know what they were up to.

She found her mom sitting in the couch wondering where Cosmo could be, while Lucas got already outside searching for her.

Galaxina got next to her mom sat next to her saying: "Morning mom"

Earthia was there, almost crying, since she couldn't find Cosmo anywhere, she was worried about her, however she answered: "Morning... Galaxina"

Galaxina understood and gave her a hug, that made feel Better Earthia, then she said: "Mom... I've been thinking about what happened, and there's something I cannot understand. Can you explain me some things about this story"

Earthia got worried and, cleaning her eyes from tears, asked: "What can't you understand honey?"

Galaxina: "Well... do you know what happened when we "awakened"?"

Earthia answered: "I have no idea, from what I know, I was dead"

Galaxina continued: "Exactly, do you know how is it possible that we're here?"

Earthia admitted: "I have no idea Galaxina, maybe this is what happens when you die, maybe someone helped us, I don't have a clue"

Galaxina: "Mom, I'm asking myself, why did you 2 acted so bad with that animal?"

Earthia started thinking that Galaxina wanted to be friends of animals too, she was going to yell on Galaxina, but she kept herself calm, knowing that it was only a question and that maybe Galaxina didn't know about their story

Earthia started explaining: "Well, in our story seedrians tried to have many contacts with animals, and everyone ended on killing us, we don't want to make the same end, and I'm worried that Cosmo's going to..." then Earthia got sad once again

Galaxina: "But... I'm starting to believe that they're not cruel, it's been 2 days we're here and nothing happened to us, except that my sister got kidnapped"

Earthia understood that Galaxina wanted to try have a friendly contact with them, she immediately got upset and told her: "Galaxina, don't lower your guard on those animals, they'll kill us when they'll have a chance, I only hope that Cosmo is still alive"

Galaxina: "Mom... I'm believing that, in this story, we're the cruel people"

Earthia kept trying to be calm and said: "What makes you think that?"

Galaxina: "Well, we've kinda stolen the house from that animal, we've been yelling to all animals we found, even if they didn't do anything wrong to us, am I wrong?"

Earthia had to admit that Galaxina was right, however she didn't want to risk their life she sent Galaxina to her room, grounding her.

Galaxina got away without any answer, she got back with that book diary and told her mom: "MOOOOOM, look what I found"

Earthia was kinda surprised, she took the diary and asked: "Where did you find it?"

Galaxina answered: "I went back to my room and I accidentally hit something, that falled on the ground and I took it to see it... take a look you too"

Earthia opened it and saw all those beautiful photos, she actually started to think that maybe those animals were better than how they thought, she couldn't deny that Cosmo had a beautiful smile on every photo she saw, and they were many different photos, she could say that they've been together for a while.

Earthia took the diary and told Galaxina to stay home, she was going outside to know more about those animals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She reached Sonic and Amy's house, she could see Lucas yelling at them like he always did, when he went away Earthia got to the door and knocked.

Amy, still really upset, opened and asked: "Now what do you want?"

Earthia kept calm and said: "Ehm... I'm here to... can we have a talk?"

Amy got surprised by the question, she was still really upset, but allowed Earthia to come inside, then leaded her to the kitchen and Earthia found there Sonic, who was there having breakfast.

Earthia sat at the table and so Amy did, then they started talking.

Earthia: "Ehm... I think we kinda... started wrong, can we..."

Both Sonic and Amy understood, then they said: "Ok... Pleased to meet you, I'm Sonic" "And I'm Amy, nice to meet you" then they allowed her to shake their hands.

Earthia shaked their hands and replied: "I'm Earthia, pleased to meet you... I'm sorry for my bad attitude, but.. it's really hard for us to trust animals... and... my daughter disappeared."

Sonic said: "Yeah, Cosmo, I'm sorry for you"

Earthia got suspicious and asked: "How do you know her?"

Amy explained: "She's the girlfriend of our best friend, Tails"

Earthia asked: "Is Tails that 2 tailed yellow fox?"

Both Sonic and Amy nodded, then Earthia asked: "Where is he?"

Amy answered: "We have no idea, we're wondering where he could be, he disappeared when you got here"

Earthia asked: "Do you think that Cosmo may be with him"

Amy: "Probably, I have no idea"

Earthia started asking them about Tails, hoping to have any idea on where he went, they told her that they had ideas on where he could have gone, they checked those places, but there's no sign of him.

She was wondering on who is actually Tails, so she asked them about him and they explained her the kind of guy that Tails is, she was actually going to believe that he's a good guy.

Earthia couldn't actually trust them, since they're animals, but she couldn't deny that, if what they told her was true, there was no wonder that Cosmo was smiling on the photos she saw inside that diary.

Sonic and Amy looked eachother and they nodded, they were thinking the same, Sonic got to Earthia and said: "Earthia, what do you think about all this story?"

Earthia answered: "I have no idea, maybe Galaxina was right, maybe we should allow Cosmo to stay, she looks really happy in those photos"

Sonic: "And why don't you do it?"

Earthia explained: "Well, we seedrians had many contacts with animals and everyone ended on being killed, I don't want that Cosmo makes the same ending... but..." she couldn't find the words

She just opened the diary and, with tears in her eyes she tried to explain: "But she seems really happy here, maybe..."

They didn't needed to hear another word from Earthia, they understood her feelings, so Sonic took both her and Amy, then said: "Earthia, don't be worried... CHAOS CONTROL"

Actually Earthia was really worried seeing that flash, she didn't understand what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked around, she could understand nothing, she started thinking the worst for her: that she got kidnapped too.

She looked around herself and couldn't believe to her eyes, Cosmo was there, sitting next to Tails, she said to both Sonic and Amy: "Then you lied to me... YOU KIDNAPPED HER"

Sonic tried to explain her his reasons, but she didn't listen and started running to Cosmo, calling her.

Cosmo turned her face, looking at her, she didn't know if she had to be happy or worried that her mom was there.

When Earthia got to Cosmo, she gave her a nice hug saying: "I'm so glad to see you Cosmo"

Cosmo was really worried about what was going to happen, but she couldn't deny that she wanted a hug from her mom, so she gave back her hug saying: "I'm happy to see you too, mom"

After a while Earthia asked: "Did those animals hurted you?"

Cosmo was kinda upset and replied in angry tone: "Those, like you call them, "Animals" are my friends, they have names..."

Earthia got surprised to hear this answer, she didn't believe that Cosmo could act that way for them, then Cosmo ended: "...and they could never harm me."

Earthia couldn't believe that Cosmo was saying, Earthia decided to sit down and asked: "But... why do you believe them? Don't you know that animals always killed us eventually?"

Cosmo nodded, however she decided to tell her all the story since she crashed on Mobius and all the adventures she had against the metarex.

Cosmo said: "Mom, it's better if we sit down and I explain you everything, I hope you'll understand that they're good people."

Earthia accepted, so they sat down and Cosmo started her story.