Chapter 13

They tried to have a nice sleeping, but it was hard, they felt like the entire world was all on their shoulders, Amy was the first to wake up, she decided to help Sonic having a nice wake up, so she left going kitchen.

She made for herself some nice pancakes with butter, then she prepared a dozen of chili dogs for Sonic, she was sure he'll wake up wonderfully.

When Sonic woke up, he immediately asked: "What's this good profume?"

He walked to kitchen and found Amy sitting at the table eating her pancakes, he got there and said: "Hello darling".

Amy was happy to see him and said: "Hey Sonic, how are you?".

Sonic admitted: "I didn't sleep really good, I felt really stressed by all this".

Amy got up from the chair and opened the over, bringing the chilidogs to Sonic saying: "Well I hope these will allow you to start your day good".

Sonic jumped for the joy, he couldn't believe at his eyes, so many chilidogs for breakfast.

When Amy placed them on the table she made space for Sonic to eat them, but he ignored them and hugged Amy saying: "Amy, I cannot believe it".

Amy felt wonderfully, she hugged him back, after a while he continued: "You're the best Amy, I can't wait to eat them" then he sat on the chair and started eating a chilidog.

Amy got on her pancakes and resumed eating them, when they ended the breakfast Amy took the dishes and brought them to the washbasin, Sonic got there and insisted to help her, Amy couldn't refuse, so she made him space, then she started thinking a while.

When Sonic ended he could notice that Amy was a bit sad, so he gave her a hug and said: "Don't worry Amy, I'm sure this story will end good"

Amy: "Thanks Sonic, but that's not what I was thinking about"

Sonic got curious and asked: "Then what's wrong dear?"

Amy gave a sigh and answered: "Well... I was thinking that, we're always working to fix Tails and Cosmo's relationship, I'd wish to stop and think only about us for a while, Sonic"

Sonic thought a bit, and couldn't deny that she was right, he was tired of that too, however he replied: "I know Amy, it's the same for me... however we cannot simply abandon Tails to his destiny"

Amy: "That's not what I was thinking to do... it's only that...*sigh*" she couldn't find the words to say that, but Sonic hugged her and said: "I understand honey, don't worry" then they took a long hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they made their mind on everything they started talking about what to do, eventually they made their decision, they had to make them see the photos, and only Galaxina could make them do that.

They got outside and they reached Tails' house to check Cosmo's parents were doing, none of them were inside Tails' house.

Sonic decided to sneak inside while Amy were standing outside as a guard, ready to alert Sonic whenever she could see them.

Sonic got inside, and nobody was there, he checked everywhere in Tails' house and managed to find Tails' photo diary, he checked them all and thought it was really beautiful, he almost started crying looking at them.

He decided to give it to Galaxina and tell her to show it to her parents, so he headed to the bed he knew she was going to sleep on, after a while he stopped and saw that Tails had some beautiful photos on the wall, he enjoyed them too.

He placed the diary under the pillow of Galaxina's bed and placed a note on the first page, he hoped that Galaxina was going to see it before of Earthia or Lucas, then he left the house with Amy.

Sonic explained Amy what he just did, she thought it was a nice idea, but they had to hope it was going to work, they got home hoping that everything was going to work, then they reached Tails, hoping they could help him.

Actually Tails was starting to feel a bit better, but he was far from being the same he always was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Cosmo's parents got back home, after an useless search of Cosmo, they ended their day and went to bed.

When Galaxina was left alone in the bedroom she was fought inside.

She wanted to help her parents because they only want to help Cosmo, but she knew that it wasn't going to make Cosmo happy.

Galaxina wanted to do something to help Cosmo, she was sure that her parents had a reason for what they were doing (about bringing Cosmo away from Tails), but she couldn't make Cosmo sad, she loved her sister.

When she got to bed she felt something strange under the pillow, she found that diary and the note, she read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Galaxina, now I have to ask you something, this is a photo diary, it keeps wonderful photos about Tails and Cosmo, there are some photos on the wall in the corridor too.

Now what you have to do is: do NOT look those photos, it must seems like it's the first time you see them, so you cannot see them now, hide this diary somewhere.

Tomorrow you have to find it by "accident" and make it see to your parents, I hope they'll listen to you, make them understand Cosmo's feelings.

I actually have no idea if this will work since I don't know your parents, but it's our best hope, please stay safe and don't get busted.

Sonic

P.S. Now throw this note outside of the window, I'll be there to take it, so there's no chance that they'll see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Galaxina was happy to read it, she thought it was a wonderful chance to help Cosmo, so she started thinking a place where she could hide that diary, then she threw the note outside like she had to do and got back to sleep, she could hardly keep her excitement, but she knew she had to.