You're My Happiness🌸

'And it's a wrap!' The director screams

'And it's a wrap!'
The director screams

'Great shoot today, people!'

Jungkook sighs and slips the camera strap around his head, picking up his bag, gingerly placing the camera inside it, trading it for his little Polaroid.

It's the vintage model, with the rainbow down the front and the bulky bottom, 1000 printed in big letters near the lens. His Q-Light strapped on top, he floats over to where Seokjin is walking off of the set.

'Seokjin!'
He calls. The blond turns his head and his eyes light up when he remembers.

'I can't believe I almost forgot again'

The older chuckles. His sparkly jacket is tucked closely around him as he kisses the top of Jungkook's head and waits for the flash of the camera before pulling away, then kissing his nose as Jungkook smiles and takes another picture.

The younger waits for it to print and shakes away the darkness, pointing the camera again to Seokjin, and they both smile as the picture is taken.

'Pose for me?'
Jungkook asks, and Seokjin crouches down and puts his hand on his chin, his flashy pants catching the light, his heels making him a little unsteady

The camera snaps, and he moves into another position, sitting on the floor, one leg propped up towards his face, the other lying prone.

A click, a flash, the sound of the paper coming out of the camera. Jungkook smiles and nods at the photos.

'These are all perfect'

'You're perfect'
Seokjin responds.

'Don't make me blush'
Jungkook says as he does. He holds out the photos to Seokjin, and he takes them, observing.

'This one'
he says, holding up the slip with the nose kiss on it

'Is my favorite'

'You always say that about the ones with me in it'
Jungkook pouts

'I don't get it because I love the third one'

'That's because it's true, Jeonggukie'
Seokjin winks

'Being worldwide handsome means nothing to me without you'

'You are such a goddamn tease'
Jungkook grins

'But you're cute so I'll let it slide I guess'

The older puckers his lips and frames his face with his fingers

'Not as cute as you'

'You're so sickening'

'You love it'

Giggling ensues.

'Stop'

Seokjin takes the younger in his arms and kisses him on the nose again. Pouting, he blabbers

'But I loooooooove you'

Jungkook tries to push him off of him, smiling but failing to remove the pest-like human

'You're like a bug!'

'A love bug'

'I'm going to shoot myself'
Jungkook laughs.

'I won't let you'

'I know you won't'

Jungkook kisses Seokjin's lips with a grin, looking up at him with pleasant eyes.

Seokjin matches his stare and kisses him again. Jungkook blushes hard, withering (in a good way) underneath his stare.

'You're making me shy again'
he frowns

Seokjin takes the Polaroid from him and takes a picture, the other hiding behind his hands.

'No!'
He whines

'Yes'
Jin disagrees

The paper prints out of the slot. Seokjin shakes it and takes another photo.

'You're just so cute'

'No, please stoooop'
Jungkook buries himself in his sweater.

'Never'

'You're such a flirt'

Seokjin winks
'Only for you'

'Omg why did I even say yes to you, now I regret it!'
Jungkook pouts as he detach himself from Seokjin

'Oh so that's how you feel-'
Seokjin says looking down at his feet making Jungkook frown was it too much? Did he go overboard?

He went to Seokjin and he took them both to the parking lot placing themselves in the car with Jungkook on Seokjin's lap.

Jungkook cupped Seokjin's cheeks as he saw some tears in his eyes and started regretting his word choices.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to Jinnie I'm-'

He felt tears pricking up in his eyes too as he hears a familiar voice of squeaky laughter as he looked up widened his eyes when he saw Seokjin laughing and started moving out of his lap but was stopped with a certain hand on his waist keeping him steady.

'You're so bad I was so scared that I went overboard with my words hyung I was scared'
Jungkook said he looked down and noticed more tears flowing out

'Hey hey baby look at me'
Seokjin held Jungkook's chin as he saw Jungkook's doe eyes filled with tears and guilt

'I'm sorry'

Seokjin said as he pulled Jungkook in a hug, Jungkook buried his face in Seokjin's beck inhaling a certain manly scent that calmed him as he smiled against Seokjin's neck

'No kisses for a week that's your punishment'
Jungkook grinned as he watched Seokjin express change and now he was the one who wax whining and pouring about how it's not fair.

Jungkook laughed watching his boyfriend being silly as he adored everything that he got a man like Seokjin he couldn't be any happier.

He pulled Seokjin in a kiss as they both smiled against each other's lips that didn't really count as a kiss but none of them cared.

They broke the kiss after a good 5 minutes.

'You're my happiness'
Both of them said at the same time as they giggled and rested their forehead together

A/N- Model Seokjin and Photographer Jungkook is honestly my favourite concept😭🐳

Please don't forget to vote and drop your views by commenting🥺