Morning Yearning💫

⚠️- This has sexual stuff involved if you guys are uncomfortable please skip this

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bright sunlight shimmered through the couples bedroom window. Both Jungkook and Seokjin were drowning in the cloud white sheets that outlined their body shapes.

Seokjin, underneath the sheets was left without a shirt on. Jungkook laid upon his chest, half awake from the brightness of the outdoors. His messy blond locks covered his eyelids.

Fluttering his globes open, Seokjin plastered a grin on his face looking at his husband, kissing his soft angelic lips as a wake up call.

The young blond blinked before returning the kiss. It became much more passionate as Jungkook was placed onto the lap of Seokjin's.

'Good morning baby'

The dark locked male began to explore Jungkook's toned curvature.

Jungkook's skilled hips started grinding on top of Seokjin.

'G-Good morning'

He kept moans in his throat, the older was becoming hard as his movements.

The older sloppily sucked at the young male's neck, letting the low moans he was exploring to find free

'Tell me what you want baby boy'

He lifted the tight black shirt from the lovely blond.

'I want to ride you. Please'
His begging turned whiny at the friction, pre cum was leaking onto his boxers hidden in his sweatpants.

Seokjin had found the permission he needed, stripping his lover completely naked

'You're so gorgeous'

He felt the tug of his own pants being removed by the younger, who had a slight tone of red to his face. The cool air from the open window hit their bodies.

Jungkook stroked at the older male's member with two hands, precum sticking to his hardworking hands.

Seokjin ran his hand up the strong, thick thighs to Jungkook's plump ass which could be described as a peach.

Two long, slender fingers stretched at Jungkook's hole, fingering at it to prepare him for his length.

Pleasant moans of opposite volumes came from each receiving end, Jungkook had adapted to the preparations from his partner who was gentle and caring.

Seokjin began to praise his simple action of the handjob

'You're such a good boy'

He but his lips slightly at the slow speed. The younger removed his coated hands from the monster length.

He lifted his hips onto the length as he took each inch, straddling himself once again, whimpering the fuller he became.

'F-Fuck Jin'
He started to bounce his hips on the above average length

Taking his husband raw was nothing out of the ordinary. It became typical for lazy morning sex like this.

The dark locked male squeezed onto Jungkook's hips as he felt his lovers tight hole move around him.

'Good boy. Such a good boy'
Seokjin managed to speak, as the movement became faster

The younger adjusted himself to find where his lover would hit at his prostate. After a few adjustments he hit it dead on, quivering at the pleasure.

His own length twitching. Jungkook was close as he began to feel fullness inside him.

Jungkook pressed his hands onto Seokjin's chest, becoming shakier with his hip movements, the skin slapping becoming less inconsistent.

'You feel so good. P-Please cum inside me'

His hips were being held, as a sweet kiss stole his whiny moans.

Sweat dripped from the older's forehead. 'Release for me me first baby boy, you're more important'

He stroked at the boys length to quicken his route to his much needed high. White strands with loud moans covered onto Seokjin's chest, his release following quickly as he filled his lovers hole per request.

Quickly to pull out, his lover laid onto him practically clinging onto him.

'We have to get you cleaned up, I don't think you want to walk around like you have a thong up your ass'

Jungkook chuckled at his lovers humor.

'That wouldn't be ideal, no. You need to get your chest cleaned up too stop making everything about me babe'

He felt his body lifted from the bed. His hands clinged onto the broad shoulders as they headed into the direction of the bathroom.

Seokjin rolled his chocolate orbs back.

'You always come first, you should know this after being together for five years.'

He placed Jungkook into the bath, plugging to prevent water from draining. He turned the clear water to a relaxing warm for his sore lover.

An 'ah' of relaxation exited a worn out Jungkook.

Grabbing a set of bubble that we're scented of honey and vanilla were poured into the bath, extra bubbles for more comfort.

Before washing the boy, he took a washcloth dipped in the bath water to clean off his own body swiftly. Seokjin turned off the faucet as the bath had become filled with the desired temperature water.

The dark locked male proceeded to grab onto the loufe, coating it in his lovers favorite subtle scented berry soap, washing every inch to make him as clean as a fresh cut diamond.

'You really are the best husband ever. Let's go out for breakfast at my favorite local joint?'

The blond asked as his hair was scrubbed with a vanilla shampoo and conditioner combination.

'Anything and all for you'
Both lovers smiled softly, as Seokjin finished down the young male's gorgeous blond locks.

'Because you are my precious angel, you got that?'
Seokjin said softly

'Yes I've got that'

'You better have'

Jungkook's nose scrunched up as he grinned and dropped a peck once or five times on Seokjin's lips as they enjoyed the warm bath together.

A/N- Jinkook being the softest couple🥺
Don't forget to vote and comment your views if you enjoy reading it❤️