Velvet Chair🔞

They were still basking in the giddy light of a newly-formed relationship

They were still basking in the giddy light of a newly-formed relationship. still discovering and learning things about each other.

They fucked every chance they got, delighting in each other's turn ons and predilections and kinks.

Jin considered himself sexually well-versed, but JK was a wild card. Jin had never felt so simultaneously exhausted and energized. their bodies, the air between them, buzzed with unexplored tensions and possibilities.

It was no wonder this night was going to end with them fucking in the bathroom of one of Seoul's nicest restaurants.

They were there to celebrate the end of the ly:tear promotions and ten straight Fake Love wins.

Jin was already riding high from the adrenaline when they walked into their private dining room.

Fuck me, he thought. He was accustomed to money, but the raw luxury of the room was a massive turn-on. as was the sight of JK staring around the room with wide eyes, an open mouth, and an expression of undisguised awe.

You ain't seen nothing yet, baby boy, Jin thought as he watched JK sit down carefully on the velvet chair next to him. I'm going to put that praise kink to use. He nudged JK and, when JK turned to look, he winked.

Jin made JK squirm in anticipation all through the appetizers, taking every opportunity to gush about his performance while shooting him covert glances.

JK kicked him under the table.
The entree was oysters-very fitting, thought Jin.

'Jungkookie-ah, I really can't get over your and Jiminie's Michael Jackson dance. The way you moved your body?' Jin slid his hand under the table to touch JK's thigh

(god, when had they gotten so muscular? )

He began to lightly slide his hand up and down JK's thigh, letting it drift a little higher each time.

'Very sexy'

JK had sensed jin's hand before it even touched him.

Still, he was unprepared for the shockwaves that jin's long fingers sent zinging along his nerves.

He gripped the plush sides of his chair and forced himself to focus on what was being said to collect himself.

Unfortunately, as the sudden sound of blood in his ears faded away, he became aware that the person speaking was Jin and that he was saying

'...the way you moved your body? Very sexy'
looking at him with a smirk on his lips.

Fuck.

JK considered his options. he could do the appropriate thing and reject Jin's hand, stand up, and go to the restroom to allow the conversation to drift to topics other than jin's innuendo-laden compliments.

Or, he could let Jin feed him with compliments and covert touches, his hand moving harder and faster on JK's thigh until JK felt he could explode at the table.
I guess I'm a masochist

Thought JK, because feeling him touching me and not being able to jump on his lap and kiss him and suck his dick right now is fucking torture.

JK broke first, after the others ordered an expensive bottle of whiskey
(at Yoongi's suggestion) and it became clear they would not be home for a long time-too long. He texted jin as soon as he was out of sight.

bathroom now please hyung

Jin had originally planned to suck JK's dick, but he changed his mind once he locked the bathroom door and saw JK in front of him panting, practically gagging already.

JK dropped to his knees with a groan of relief and unbuckled Jin's belt with shaking fingers.

'Oh my god, hyung, you're such a fucking tease-'
Jungkook shivered as Jin twisted his fingers through his hair.

'Oh? So you want me to stop giving you compliments? Stop telling you how sexy you are, how the way you move on stage gets my cock so hard...'
JK shook his head vehemently. He moaned as jin chuckled and moved his hand to grip the back of jk's neck

'Good boy. now give me another reason to praise you'

High on adrenaline and aphrodisiacs and urgency, they both came fast. Jin pulled JK up and kissed him hard, pressing him into the wall as he tasted the salt on his lips, feeling JK's rapid heartbeat as he moved his mouth down his neck.

Seokjin nipped at JK's skin, sucking first gently, then roughly, leaving hickeys to mark the maknae as his own.

JK was still dazed when they returned to the dining room. The chandelier lighting dazzled him as the laughter of the drunk members echoed in his ears.

He tried a bite of the chocolate mousse that had been delivered in their absence and found it almost unbearably rich, the chocolate mixing with the faint but unmistakable taste of Jin's cum lingering in his mouth. JK turned to Jin and nearly choked. Jin's beauty was as heady as the souffle-JK had to look away.

Jin smiled at the still-blushing JK, gulping first water then whiskey.

Seokjin nudged JK and leaned in close to his ear as the rest of the members began drunkenly rapping "Ddaeng."

'Hey'
Seokjin lightly clinked his glass against Jungkook's

'To us'

Until next time, baby boy.

A/N- 💬👁️