Forbidden Desires(1/2)

This oneshot is requested by A_Jin_Stan

.
.

Jungkook had always been a dreamer, yearning for a life beyond his means.

When he stumbled upon an online platform that connected sugar babies with wealthy benefactors, he saw it as an opportunity to escape his mundane existence.

Little did he know that this decision would change his life forever.

Seokjin, a successful businessman, had everything money could buy.

However, his heart felt empty, longing for a connection that went beyond material possessions.

When he came across Jungkook's profile, he was captivated by the young man's innocence and charm.

They entered into a contract, clearly defining the boundaries of their relationship.

It was meant to be a transactional arrangement, devoid of emotions.

Jungkook was to accompany Seokjin to social events and provide him with companionship, while Seokjin would financially support Jungkook's dreams.

Everything was supposed to go according to the contract.

But sometimes, your heart disagree no matter what your brain plans.

Jungkook felt himself drawn closer to Seokjin every day.

The way he smiled with his cheeks forming small dimples.

The way his laughter sounded like it could easily light up a dark room.

The way he hugged Jungkook every day.

Jungkook found himself clinging on to every word Jin said his laughter filling Jungkook's heart with a joy he had never experienced before.

As Jungkook struggled with his newfound emotions he started to notice subtle changes in Jin's behavior as well.

Jin became more protective his eyes lingering on Jungkook just a little longer than necessary.

The way Seokjin would glare at anyone staring at Jungkook.

Did Seokjin reciprocate his feelings-

But it couldn't happen.

Right?

As they were getting ready for a fancy function that Seokjin had with his business partners, Jungkook knew this was the end.

Because tomorrow their "contract" would end.

Jungkook couldn't help the tears filling his eyes as he wore the tie, wiping away his sadness along.

As Jungkook was battling with his thoughts he didn't seem to notice Seokjin staring at him.

"Well you look more handsome that me-"
Seokjin teased as he kept his head on Jungkook's shoulder.