Part Fifteen

Jin was laying in Tae's arms, blissfully happy that their relationship is moving forward. He turns his face and lands on Tae's chest. He inhales his manly scent and closes his eyes.

He can't believe that he could ever be this happy. Just being held in his arms made his heart swell up in size.

"What are you thinking about that has you smiling like that?" Tae asks him before kissing his temple.

Jin kisses his chest and says, "Just thinking about how happy I am right now. I know you may be thinking that I have experienced this type of happiness before, but I gotta say.. being in love with you is an entirely new and exciting feeling. I never loved my ex the way I love you."

Tae smiles at his confession and begins to kiss him down his cheek, neck and down his entire body. He ends up at his feet and he lifts his leg up and kisses him along his calf and lets it bend naturally as he moves closer to his groin.

Jin is smiling as he watches him and giggling occasionally when he feels ticklish. Tae then lays on his belly as he faces Jins ass. He raises Jins legs up so they are on his heels and spreads them wide open.

He kisses his inner thigh and runs his tongue slowly down towards his entrance. He lightly licks it, flicking at it and sucks on it. He then uses his fingers to spread it wider and slips them inside.

When he hears Jin begin to moan, he moves his tongue and fingers deeper until he taps his spot repeatedly. Surprising them both when Jin sprays his release suddenly.

That motivates Tae to sit up and line himself up and enter him swiftly. Hovering above him as he begins to pound into him roughly and bends his legs back. They spend the next hour or so making love.

After a shower they return to the living room and Jin checks his phone for messages from Jungkook regarding their daughter. But sees none.

Meanwhile at Jungkook's

Hyun-woo and Ae-ri are both playing together in his room. He saw the unhappy looks upon his brothers faces as soon as they saw her walk in with him. So he decided to keep her away from them.

She has been giggling at him as he pretends to fall and hurt himself. He had tripped earlier and when he heard her laughing at him, he thought he'd keep making her laugh.

Jungkook then walks in to check up on them and sees them enjoying themselves. He then asks, "What do you feel like eating today? I can maybe grill something outside. What do you think?"

Hyun-woo starts clapping and says, "Yes! I want sum short ribs and noodles."

Jungkook smiles and says, "Ok, I can make that. What about you princess? Are you hungry?"

She stands up and raises her hands up for him to carry her.

"Papa.. juice.."

"Hmm.. your Appa told me not to give you too much juice. How about something else?"

She doesn't understand why he's not giving her any juice. So she repeats herself. "Papa... juuuiiiccce."

"No sweetheart. Your Appa said no more juice."

She then realizes he won't give her any and she begins to cry. Her brother rushes over to hold her in his arms and he looks up and gives his papa a deadly glare.

"Papa, why are you being mean to her? Do you want me to tell her Appa that you made her cry?"

Jungkook gasped in shock.

"I didn't make her cry.. her Appa told me not to give her too much juice. That's why I want her to drink something else."

"But she hasn't had any since she's been here. I don't see why she can't have a little bit. We're going to eat soon right?" Hyun-woo tries reasoning with him.