Prologue

"Nice to meet you Miss?" Josh said.

"Ditto. I'm Elizabeth, Eliza na lang for short. and you are?"

"Josh na lang. So why are you drinking alone lady?" said Josh.

"Nothing. Just got bored kaya dito ako dinala ng mga paa ko. Ikaw bakit ka nandito. Do you have a girlfriend?" Eliza said.

"Yeah, I have. Pero we had a fight this afternoon. She can't marry me because of her fucking career. I can make her a queen if she want but she just rejected my proposal." Josh said while playing with his drink.

"Ohh, pity for you but maybe she's not ready for marriage. Just understand her side." Eliza said.

"Yeah, that's what I'm going to do." Josh.

"Come on josh let's dance. I'm feeling the urge to dance the whole night. I want to enjoy these day and you should also forget muna ang problema. Okay ba?." Eliza.

Josh and Eliza dance and drink like they are the only people in the bar. They didn't know what they are doing because they are already drunk. Eliza asked Josh to go home then he decided to take a cab instead if driving Eliza from her house. He just asked Eliza her address and then they're off. After an hour they entered a subdivision and look for Eliza's house. Right across the block is her house and then he push the doorbell but no one opened the gate. He find the purse of Eliza and search for the key. Gotcha! he said.

Right after he opened the door. He search for Eliza's room and then he go upstairs carrying Eliza in a bridal style. He is sober right now. He saw a name on the door saying "Queen Elizabeth's Room" so he knows that, that is her room. He put Eliza on the queen sized bed and he put off her stilletos and coat. Eliza moan not because of pleasure but the distraction of her sleep. Josh took advantage of her because he saw the tits of Eliza. It's bigger and he knows it fits in his hand! "Fuck this erection." he said.

He start to nibble the earlobe of Eliza and caress the bare tits of the lady. God! this lady is a Goddess. She has beautiful curves and hot. Her skin is so sensitive and it's like a porcelain. I want to touch her but no. I love Raine. He just woke up from a bad dream he said to himself. fuck!

Right after that, he didn't know that Eliza is already awake and then the alcohol in her body is not that high. She knows what Josh do a while ago. When she knows that Josh stopped from what he was doing she felt the urge to wake up and call Josh to continue his unfinished business. Josh didn't know what to react so Eliza come to Josh and kissed him hungrily. He didn't respond but Eliza deepened the kiss and right them he gave in. He pushed Eliza on the bed and start caressing her breast while the cloth is still on. Eliza can't escape to moan. "Ohhh.."she said. Josh already unhooked her bra without breaking their kiss. Eliza open her mouth so that Josh can enter his playful tounge. He sucked her left nipple while his other hand is pinching her right nipple. "ahh..fuck.." she moaned. Josh hand finally landed on her clit. He start to caress it in a circular motion and insert two fingers inside her. She didn't know where to move because of the pleasure Josh giving her. She almost shout when Josh tounge fuck her. "Ahh, Josh please.." she beg. "What baby?. Josh asked. "Fuck, just take me please. Now." she said. He chuckled. "Just wait baby. We are going there. But I'm not yet done." he said. Fuck the foreplays! she said in her inner goddess. She enjoyed how josh manipulate his tounge on her clit. "Ohh, Josh I'm cumming. Please get INSIDE ME.NOW." she finally said while panting.
Right after that he positioned himself. He entered her core, she knows she's a Virgin. Josh stopped. "Baby, what the fuck! I'm sorry. But why didn't you tell me that you're a virgin. Do you want me to continue?." he asked. She just tsked and nod to say yes. He entered her slowly. Shit. It's painful she said to herself. Tears stroll down her face but Josh says sorry and kissed her again on the lips to take away the pain. He entered her wholly so he trust slowly and when he knows that Eliza finally adjusts he began to thrust harder. At first it wasn't tolerable but when they are in the middle fuck! it was pleasurable. She moan and moan because of the lust and desire he was giving her. "Ohhh, Fuck Eliza you're so tight. I'm near. Ahhh.." he said. "Ahhh, Josh, I'm near too. Ahhh.. Deeper please.." she said while moaning.

After his long thrust he releases his juices inside her. "fuck! that was fantastic." she said.
"Yeah, Thank you & I'm sorry." he said.
Due to her tiredness she sleep naked beside him. She didn't intend to take her pajamas because she can't stand up due to her soreness.
Bahala na kung ano man ang kahantungan namin ni Josh. I know sinuko ko ang bataan ko sa kanya but I never regret it. She said to herself.

to be continued...

A/N: Support nyo po ulit tong story ko. Sana maraming magbasa nito gaya nung sa isa kong story. Message nyo po ako if want nyo ng dedic. Thank you! xoxo.