Tea for two

The pair returned to Malfoy manor, Bella held the door open as Hermione entered.
"I think that was rather successful." Bella smiles closing the door behind them.
"I thought so too, should keep us occupied for a while." Hermione glances around then turns her attention to Bella.
"So I'm going to put mine in my room, where shall I put yours?"
"Oh you can place them on my bed. I'll be up shortly with some tea." Apollo chitters as the woman walked passed Hermione, he jumped from her shoulder and just about landed on the stack of books in Hermione's arms.
"Whoa carful there." Hermione tried to regain her balance. The creature inches closer to her face, he stared at her for a moment before reaching his little hand to tap her cheek, chittering as he does so. The fury creature then pointed towards the stairs.

Hermione placed her books in her room then hesitantly went inside the woman's room. She'd been in the room quite often since coming to the Malfoy's but never on her own. She glanced around, slowly making her way to the bed, she placed the books on the bottom of the bed before moving to the woman's dressing table. Everything appeared to have its place, and she found herself running her hands along the woman's things. She picked up the perfume bottle and brought it to her nose, she inhaled the scent, it was strong, a warm spice mixed with a Woody scent and hints of something floral. It definitely suited the woman. She moved the perfume from her face and pressed the pump, this was her new favourite perfume.

She moved towards the woman's dresser and despite her curiosity she didn't look inside the drawers. No matter how tempting it was.
Hermione jumped as the door opened, she spun around to see the witch carrying a silver tray. Bella arches her brow as she placed the tray on her dressing table.
"Have you been spraying my perfume?"
Hermione blushed, she'd been caught.
"I make it myself." Bella smiles " I could never find one that suited me, so I made my own."
"That one definitely suits you." Hermione walked over to the dressing table.
"So, what did you find whilst snooping around my room, anything interesting?" The witch poured some milk in the cup followed by a spot of tea, once she determined the strength was right she filled the cup up.
"Oh I wasn't..." Hermione started.
"I'm just teasing." Bella smiles handing the witch a cup and saucer.
"You take milk right?" Hermione glanced down at her tea.
"Yeah, not that it matters now." She chuckles.
"I have a habit of that, asking about the milk after I've done it." Bella reaches for a little cube of sugar and held it up suggestively to the witch.
"Oh no thank you." She declines, watching as the witch pops two into her own.
"Biscuit?" She offers a small plate that consists of two of each biscuit. Hermione opted for a cookie.
"Apollo likes those too." She said offering the little raccoon one. Hermione hadn't even noticed him waiting on her chair. As soon as he took the cookie he scurried away to eat it.
Bella took a custard cream from the plate.
Bella summoned the chair from the other side of the room whilst she sat in her one by the dressing table.
"There we go, you can sit down now."
Hermione took the seat and placed her cup and saucer in her lap.
"I've never used a teacup and saucer before, they're quite cute." She took a bite of her cookie before looking up to Bella who had her brow arched.
"Well I don't like mugs, they're bulky and heavy, so you'd better get used to a teacup when you're having tea with me." Bella took a sip of her tea, "and they are not cute." She adds.

Hermione smirks behind her cup, This woman before her was certainly cute. Hermione instantly frowned at that thought, she's not supposed to think that.

"What's the matter? Don't you like the tea?" Bella tilts her head to the side a hurt expression taking over her pretty face.
"What no, I mean yes! Yes I do like the tea, it's very nice."
"You didn't look as though you liked it." She pouts and Hermione found her heart melting. What the hell was this woman doing.
"I do honest, I was just distracted by my own stupid thoughts."
"If you don't like it"
"I do like it, its one of the nicest I've ever had."
Bella smiles "Glad to hear it." She took a bite from her custard cream.

"If there's something bothering you, maybe I could help." She places her teacup on her dressing table.
"Of course you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'll understand." Bella adds resting her hands in her lap.
"It's fine, it was just something silly." Hermione smiles "Thank you though, I really appreciate that."
Bella nods a smile gracing her lips.
"So what do you have in mind after tea?" Hermione asks taking another sip from her cup.
"I hadn't really thought about it." The woman glances at the window behind Hermione.
"The weather is still nice, we could go for a walk." She gazed back to Hermione.
"Sounds like a plan." The witch smiled.