୧♠⌠Chapter 5⌡♠୨

tw: !!violence and blood!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{October 16, XXXX}

After two days of no communication, Zenitsu finally receives a call from Inosuke and immediately picks up.

Zeni: "Hello? Inosuke?"

Ino: "Monitsu! Wanna come over to hang out??"

Zeni: "O-Okay?..But are you alri-"

Ino: "YAY HURRY UP I'LL BE WAITING!"

Call ends

Zenitsu became extremely confused. Is he fine now? He didn't sound distressed or anything. He just sounded like...himself. At least hearing his voice made Zenitsu felt happy and relieved. He pushed his homework aside, and went to get ready immediately, said bye to Jigoro, and started to walk towards Inosuke's house. Eventually, Zenitsu began to run to go quicker. He ran as fast as he could until he arrived in front of his house. Zenitsu is out of breath but he didn't care and rang the doorbell right away.

A few moments later, the boar boy opens the door with the appearance of an unbuttoned shirt and simple pants which is his usual home wear. Without the chance to even say anything, Inosuke swiftly grabs the blonde boy's hand and forces him to follow him to his room after he closes the front door. "I-Inosuke why are we rushing?" Zenitsu became nervous when Inosuke didn't give him an answer. Once they were in his room, Inosuke closes the door and then pushes Zenitsu against his door and places his arm on the door on top of Zenitsu's head as he holds onto the other's wrist. Zenitsu definitely did not expect that which made him freeze in place.

"W-what are you doing!? Y-you're scaring me, Inosuke!" Zenitsu stuttered and attempts to push him away with his free arm, but Inosuke stopped him by using his other hand.

"...When you first met me, did you see me as a girl?" Inosuke continued to give eye contact towards Zenitsu which made him feel awkward especially in this position. "N-no..why are you suddenly asking me that?"

"So you didn't become friends with me just because I look like a girl right? You don't like it when I do this to you...right?"

Zenitsu shuts his eyes closed tightly as he yells out, "No! Obviously not! Are you stupid?? I wanted to be friends with you cuz I thought we were similar since we kept getting in trouble. And Tanjirou was part of it which made us together most of the time so I thought we should be friends...n-now can you let go of me..please." Inosuke can feel his fear and lets go of him. Once Zenitsu opens his eyes, Inosuke suddenly lays his head onto his shoulder. "I'm sorry for scaring you like that. I didn't mean it."

Zenitsu pushes him away. "Why did you do that!? You could've just ask instead of doing that! The hell were you thinking!" Zenitsu clenched his fist feeling confused and upset. "Because I needed you to experience what I've been through! If I just say it then you wouldn't understand" Inosuke's hands were trembling the whole time.

The blonde boy notices his hands are still bruised up but this time it seems like they've gotten worse. "What..you've been through? What do you.." then Zenitsu realizes and gasps. Inosuke sighs and sits on the floor. 

*Flashback of when the fight took place*

Inosuke was walking towards his locker after physical education class to get something until a guy, who was slightly taller than Inosuke and is in the same year as him, came up to him with a flower.

"Hi Inosuke! I..have something to tell you" the guy blushed and handed him the flower. "Huh? What is this for?" Inosuke asked although he most likely knew what was going to happen.