୧♥⌠Chapter 10⌡♥୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{November 18, XXXX}

It has been about a little over a week ever since the incident with Orochi. Neither Zenitsu or Inosuke has heard from him from that day. But right now, they must think about that later since it is school field trip time! Everyone is preparing their belongings feeling excited to have fun with their friends, lovers, etc. Now, the students are in the buses waiting for instructions.

Kanae comes into the bus where both Inosuke and Zenitsu are and announces, "okay! Who's ready to go to the fall festival!?" Everyone in the bus shouted "me!" and some as a joke shouted "not me!" Kanae laughed enjoying the energetic energy she created. "Me too! I'm so excited! Let's be the best class over there, alright?"

Her class agreed and continues on chattering as she sits down on a seat. Kanae is both Zenitsu's and Inosuke's first teacher while Tanjirou's and Kanao's first teacher is Sanemi; therefore, everyone has to stay with their first hour teacher during this field trip.

{doob: that's a lot of buses and kids to take care of LOL}

The boar boy slides down the window and sticks his head out allows the fast air blow his face. "WOOO FIELD TRIP!! IS THIS FESTIVAL THING FAR?? IS THERE A LOT OF FOOD?? ZENMON LOOK- HEY!" Inosuke yelled out to express his burst of excitement until the blonde boy pulls him back in. "SHUT YOU'RE BOTHERING EVERYONE AND YOU'RE GONNA FALL OUT OF THE BUS" Zenitsu shouted at him. 

"Inosuke, I know this is so exciting! But you're going to hurt yourself if you continue on doing that so if you will, please stop!" Kanae also yelled out from the front for him to hear. Inosuke surprisingly listens and responds, "FINE!"

Everyone else laughs at him in a friendly way and some got annoyed. Inosuke sits down on his seat crossing his arms and grinding his teeth in frustration, "one day I wanna fight her."

Zenitsu smacks the back of his head, "dumbass, you can't anyways." "Ow! Who says I can't?? I can do whatever I want!" Inosuke gives him an angry stare. "But there's a limit on what you can and can't do! I'm here to make you realize that" Zenitsu crosses his arms. 

In a teasing way, Inosuke goes close to his face and continues on asking, "why? Do you care about me that  much?"

Zenitsu, who began to feel embarrassed, pushes him away. "Bitch not in that way!" He glances away hoping no one saw that and slightly blushes without realizing. On the other hand, Inosuke just realized what he said and looks through the window to hide his redden face.

Once they arrived, students poured out of the school buses as the teachers keep count on who's here and how many they have. Inosuke already began running and looking through the festival. The trees have a beautiful orange, red, and yellow gradient all together giving such a warm feeling as leaves fall from the branches. There are also some games and food that are all fall related, and there are even some Thanksgiving related things.

"Monitsu! Come here! I want food!" Inosuke yelled out towards Zenitsu. The blonde boy, of course, was struggling to catch up to him. "*sigh* Which one do you want? And there's no tempura here so choose something else" Zenitsu looks through the food menu. Inosuke then points at the one that looks delicious to him. "This one!"

The blonde boy agrees and chooses to get two of the one that Inosuke picked for each of them. After that, the worker for the food place gives them a huge, clean blanket. What is it for? Well, its for a fall picnic of course! This is where people can order their food on the menu and then one of the workers gives them a food buzzer and a blanket for them to choose a spot under the autumn trees to have a picnic. Unfortunately, it usually becomes crowded.