୧♥⌠Chapter 18⌡♥୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 4, XXXX

A phone call was ringing in the morning. "*groans* Who's calling this early in the morning? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep.." Zenitsu lazily grabs his phone. Squinting, he saw that he had 8 missed calls from Tanjirou. "Jesus so many missed calls."

Tanjirou ended up calling again, and this time Zenitsu picked up. "Hello..." he sleepily answered.

 "Finally you picked up! I have bad news Zenitsu!! It's about Inosuke!" 

His eyes immediately perked up. "WHAT!? TELL ME NOW!"

"When he and his mom were driving home they got into a terrible car accident! They're in the hospital right now-"

"WHAT ARE THEY OKAY?? WHICH HOSPITAL? HOW BAD IS IT?"

"HOLD YOUR HORSES! I need you to calm down. I don't know all of the details but all I know they are still alive and are at xxx hospital. I'm going to be at the hospital later since I'm unfortunately going to be busy soon, so it would be great if you-"

*phone hangs up*

....

"Well there he goes. Didn't even let me finish" Tanjirou sighed feeling offended but understood how he felt.

On the other side, Zenitsu rushes to get himself ready while repeatedly mumbling the hospital name to not forget it. Once he was done, he went to his car efficiently starting it up and driving to the hospital right away. All he was thinking was to see his best friend, his Inosuke again after 2 weeks of no interaction with each other. 

Once he arrived, he rushed to the front desk person.

"Good morning. Who are you visiting?"

"Inosuke Hashibira and Kotoha Hashibira."

"Alright. Let me see....okay Inosuke Hashibira is in room 401 while Kotoha Hashibira is going to be in room 402. But first, I will need you to fill out your information on here," he gives him a paperwork and a pen.

Zenitsu felt impatient, but he had to do what he said. After filling out the paperwork, he gave the receptionist his paper. 

"Alright, you're all set. So, you take that direction then turn left. After the second block, you turn right where you'll find the elevator. Go up the third floor and keep going straight until you're at the 400s. You'll see their room once you get there. You can ask any of our staff if you forget."

"Okay thank you" Zenitsu bows his head with respect and follows his directions. Zenitsu eventually makes it and finds a nurse coming out of Kotoha's room.

"Sir? Are you visiting them?"

"Yes I am. Are they okay?? How are they doing?"

"Yes they are going to be okay. So far all of their vitals are normal and stable. Inosuke is asleep right now, but Kotoha is awake if you would like to say hello."

"Ah yeah that'll be great. Thank you" Zenitsu walks into Kotoha's room and finds her sitting up. Her arm and head were all bandaged up. There were also some cuts on her face, but they seemed to be healing up. 

"Oh Zenitsu! I'm sorry you had to see us like this once we got back" Kotoha had a weak smile on her face. "What are you talking about?? Don't be sorry! I'm just so glad you guys are okay!!" Zenitsu went up to hug her with tears in his eyes. "Aw why are you crying? Don't cry~ Have you seen Inosuke yet?" Kotoha pat his head to comfort him. "No not yet. I heard he was sleeping.."