୧♥⌠Chapter 16⌡♥୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{January 22, XXXX} Lunar New Years

School has started a couple of weeks ago. Students dreaded coming back, but it is what it is they say. Both of the boys felt a little awkward seeing each other when first coming back from break. Fortunately, they grew out of that phase and currently acting like their usual selves. Inosuke managed to put his feelings aside not letting it get in the way of their friendship during that. Until, someone new (kinda) popped up.

Yua is a sophomore who has the same music class as Zenitsu. They have talked a few times for schoolwork related reasons throughout the year, but they seem to have gotten closer due to their similar tastes. From Zenitsu's perspective, she seems like a kind-hearted and responsible person. She has luscious black curly hair and fair skin with subtle freckles near under her sepia-colored eyes. 

It is no surprise that she has a partner...well actually not anymore. Recently, she had told Zenitsu that her and her boyfriend had broken up during the break, so it has been tough for her. That had shocked him but she said she will be fine. This all happened last week, so now we will move onto Lunar New Years!

{doob: little wholesome moments now after all dat, ^she will be important later ;>}

"Do you all want to go to the festival that's near a beach later? I think it will be fun knowing it'll last all day!" Tanjirou suggested with excitement in his voice. The gang including Kanao and Genya were all gathered up in Tanjirou's bakery since it is closed for the holidays. 

"YEAH LET'S GO!! I WANT ALL THE FOOD THERE AND WE BETTER BUY MILLIONS OF THOSE SHINY SPARKLING THINGS FOR THE BEACH!!" Inosuke jumped out of his chair putting his hands into fists with a radiant smile. Because of his sudden action, Zenitsu flinched his whole body and almost feel out of his chair. "Yahh! That would be so fun!! I agree with Ino! Onii-chan we're going to do all of that right??" Nezuko looked at her brother with such a hopeful smile and shining eyes. With hands on both sides of his face, Zenitsu comments, "aww! Nezuko-chan looks so cutee! How can he say no to that!" Tanjirou giggles at their reactions and looks over at Kanao and Genya. "Would you two be okay going?" 

Kanao gives him a nod and subtly holds his hand as for Genya he hesitantly responds with "well... I actually have never been to a festival that's not school-related, so I'm actually quite nervous.." A sudden hand was raised. "I can show you around! It's kind of similar, so don't worry too much" everyone took a glimpse of who it was, and it turned out to be Nezuko. Genya gave her a shy smile and agreed. "Alright! Take care of my little sister okay? Well, I'm glad that everyone has someone to go with in case we want to separate. Anyways, we should go tell our parents" Tanjirou said. Everyone agreed and started to call them. 

Time has passed, and now it is festival time! The gang has arrived looking casual yet stylish in their own way. With Zenitsu's surprise, Inosuke actually styled his hair that only has his top layer tied to the back and in a messy bun. The smell and aroma of food being prepared and set out has made Inosuke's stomach growled. "WE'RE GETTING FOOD FIRST!" Inosuke grabs Zenitsu's wrist and starts to drag him along. "UGHHH YOU ALWAYS WANT FOOD!" Zenitsu exclaims. "AND? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT??" Inosuke talks back. 

Nezuko shows a smug look and says, "pfft, look at them bickering." Tanjirou puts his hand by his mouth and shouts, "don't cause any trouble or you will be kicked out!! Call if you need us!"

As they were getting lots of food, they decided to play some of the games that were there to win prizes. They won a few games but gain little prizes. No big prizes. Until, there was one that caught Zenitsu's eye. "Look! We should try to get that one! But this game looks difficult to win big prizes like that.." Inosuke stares at the prize he was talking about which is a big stuff toy, and it is as if a burst of determination came from that prize. Without a word, Inosuke walks up to the game and attempts it. "Inosuke?" Zenitsu has never seen him so focused before.