୧♥⌠Chapter 11⌡♥୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{December 1, XXXX}

The school has announced that there is a fun event coming up. An upcoming Christmas festival! Everyone has to be involved in preparations in order for this to happen. Activities, food, music, plays, lights, decorations, and anything that can a part of the festival! It's going to last from morning to night for three days starting on the 23rd. 

Today everyone has been chattering more than usual about how they are going to prepare for the festival and what to wear. The blonde boy isn't really good with the cold, so throughout the fall and winter season, he usually did anything to go somewhere warm. Last year, he didn't even participate in the Christmas festival because of how cold it was. However, this year something felt different. He actually did want to go but didn't know why. Maybe he just wanted to try it out and maybe it'll be fun! On the other hand, the boar boy loves the cold and went to the festival last year. Only for the food though and that's it. He had no one to hang out with at that time, so he felt like there was no point of staying. Now he has Zenitsu who he would gladly go with.

*After school*

"Zenmon! You're going to the festival they talked about right??" Inosuke pondered as he is walking with Zenitsu. "Uh I'm not sure but if you're going then I'll go" Zenitsu answered. Inosuke suddenly jumped with his arms up full of happiness and shouts, "OBVIOUSLY I'M GOING SO YOU BETTER COME!"

Zenitsu smiles and adds on, "Okay! Okay! I'll go but it's going to be so cold." Inosuke laughs at his reasoning. "DUH IT'S GOING TO BE COLD!"

"I DON'T DO WELL WITH THE COLD! EVEN RIGHT NOW I'M FREEZING" Zenitsu is crossing his arms for warmth walking over a shallow amount of snow. "Pfft- I can't change the weather so I really can't do anything about it" Inosuke laughs and shrugs about it. The blonde boy side glares at him. "I didn't ask for you to change the weather anyways."

Then, someone behind called out to them. "Inosuke! Zenitsu!" It was the burgundy-colored hair boy. "Can you two do me a favor please!"

Zenitsu turns around puzzled. "Hm? What is it?" Tanjirou clasps his hands together and bows his head, "can you two please be the lead roles for one of the plays? We really need two more people since we're doing three plays and it won't be enough and no one is willing to take the roles."

The boar boy does a smirk and shouts, "IS THAT A CHALLENGE? I'M UP FOR IT!" The blonde boy became shocked and responds, "HEY WE DON'T EVEN KNO-" " Okay great! Come to the theatre room ASAP! We need to start planning for the props and everything!" Tanjirou quickly grabs both of their hands and drags them to the room. "WAIT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'LL BE DO-" "Shh! You'll know" Tanjirou glances back and does a little smirk to Inosuke. He didn't know what that meant but knew he accepted something he would never expect. 

{doob: omg tan is setting them up *evil laughter*}

Once they have arrived, people are already talking and planning on what to do. Someone comes up to them. "Are they going to be the lead roles?" It was Kyogai who teaches music class and right now is the advisor for the theatre club. "Yes! I was just about to give them the script of the play they are going to be in" Tanjirou answered in a polite way with his iconic smile. "That's good now you can go right along then!"

He gets the scripts and gives it to both of them. "We already knew about the festival so we planned really early so we can have more practice." Zenitsu looked and felt uncertain. "Are you sure? I'm not good at acting-" Inosuke suddenly smacks behind his head and says, " well too late now! Inosuke never backs down his word so you shouldn't either!"

"Ow!- *smacks him back* I never even agreed to this!" Zenitsu pouts as Inosuke laughs at him. "*sigh* Read the script first and then you can decide whether if you will take this role or not fair enough?" Tanjirou points at the scripts. They both had no choice but to agree, and they sat down and began reading the script together.