୧◆⌠Chapter 1⌡◆୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since freshmen year, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjirou are close friends. How did they first met? Well...simple. Inosuke was always getting into trouble by picking fights while Zenitsu was always going after the ladies which usually made them both go into detention. Because of how generous and patient Tanjirou is, he decided to try to stop them and tell that they're disturbing everyone and it's extremely rude. Of course, both Zenitsu and Inosuke didn't listen; therefore, Tanjirou had to go after them and beat them up. This went on for almost their whole freshmen year and finally both Zenitsu and Inosuke stopped.... well kind of. Anyways school is back, and now they are about to start their sophomore year.

{August 25, XXXX}

As Zenitsu is walking to school for his first day, he's grumbling how he doesn't want to come back and wanting to continue chilling at home.

[doob: honestly, same zenitsu same]

*sigh* "Summer break went by so fast, but what's more disappointing than me not being able to have a girlfriend yet" the blonde boy mumbled and cried as he is walking. Other passersby that are also walking to school are concerned and confused why the strange boy is crying. Suddenly, someone starts yelling from behind Zenitsu.

"HEYYY, MONITSU" someone called out while running towards the blonde boy. Zenitsu turned his head around and saw a black haired boy with blue-dyed hair ends.

"LIKE I SAID INOSUKE ITS ZEN-I-TSU NOT MONITSU AND BUTTON UP YOUR SHIRT" Zenitsu exclaimed. "NO I DON'T WANT TO" Inosuke yelled back. Then, someone else familiar appeared next to Zenitsu.

"Can you two not be so loud it's barely the first day and you guys are already causing trouble" the burgundy haired boy sighed.

"That voice-" Zenitsu looked over and saw Tanjirou walking next to him, "AHH Tanjirou! Since when did you appear?!"

"Just now."

"HEY WE'RE NOT CAUSING TROUBLE" the boar boy interrupted. "CAN YOU SHUT UP AND WALK" Zenitsu yelled back. Tanjirou trudged behind them and whacked their heads creating a big bump on each of them. Tanjirou smiled as he said, "Can you two please be quiet, and Inosuke please button up your shirt we're almost at school."

"Fine but you gotta fight me after school." Inosuke started buttoning up his shirt. Tanjirou sighed.

After walking for a few more minutes, they have arrived at school.

"So Zenitsu what class do you have first?" Tanjirou questioned. Zenitsu answered, "Biology what about yo-" "Oh I have biology too!!" Inosuke suddenly interrupted. "That's great! You two can be together!" Tanjirou rejoiced.

"HUH? No way! Tanjirou what do you have??" the blonde boy asked refusing to believe that he will have the same class as the boar boy. "I have math first" Tanjirou smiled as he answered. "Why do you sound so happy Gonpachiro?" Inosuke wondered.

"Because it means I can be away from you two" Tanjirou jokingly replied. The other two are in disbelief. "EXCUSE ME? TANJIROU HOW COULD YOU" Zenitsu shouted. "Hmph I see how it is" Inosuke rolled his eyes.

"Hey guys I was joking I'm sorry if I offended you two in any way" Tanjirou continued on with his hand behind his head, "I like being with you guys although it can be a handful sometimes so...sorry."

Zenitsu lightly punches the burgundy haired boy's arm and answers "It's alright just as long you don't mean it." Then, Inosuke places his arm on Tanjirou's shoulders, "Yeah and my bad about the trouble."