୧♠⌠Chapter 8⌡♠୨

tw: !!mentions blackmail!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{November 7, XXXX}

As of now, the second class has started. Both Tanjirou and Zenitsu are in music class while Inosuke is in math class. Because of how Zenitsu acted towards to the boar boy, he can't focus in class at all...well not like he focused from the start anyways. This was different though. He couldn't stop thinking about him and worries if he did something wrong.

"Zenitsu, why weren't you with us when we were walking to school in the morning?" the burgundy-colored hair boy asked. The blonde boy looked at Tanjirou for a moment and then glances at his surroundings as if he's avoiding something. 

"Oh that's right. I can tell you about something. Come closer so no one else can hear just to be sure" Zenitsu said in a low tone. "O-okay?" Tanjirou was confused but then leans his head towards the blonde boy slightly. 

*At math class*

"You dimwits! You guys didn't finish your homework from last week?! Tch whatever. Finish it right now and then I won't assign one today. If not, then I'll pile you all with even more homework! I'm sure you don't want that, do you?! Now get your asses to work!" Sanemi, the math teacher, angrily commanded as he slammed his hand on his desk. Students are usually extremely intimidated by Sanemi's behavior. He has scars on his face, white and silver hair, and his eyes look usually dry that sometimes students who are trying to be nice sometimes give him eye drops. No wonder most students often don't go near him.

After Sanemi was done taking out his anger, Inosuke was scribbling on his paper out of boredom but mostly anxiety that it makes him frustrated. His frustration causes him to accidentally break his pencil in half. "Shit...I don't have another pencil."

Someone suddenly comes up to him. "Here's a pencil, Inosuke" the person smiled. He looks up and it was someone familiar. Yes it was the guy who had tried to confess to Inosuke. "I don't need your pencil go away" Inosuke looked away from him. "Just take it" he gives it to him and sighs, "are you still angry? I'm sorry about not having your permission or anything and being pushy about it. I just wanted-" "Shut it. I don't need your long ass apology paragraph either" Inosuke interrupts him with a glare.

Suddenly Sanemi is right beside them without them noticing. "You two better not start a fight again or I will beat your asses. It was a pain in the ass dealing with that shit since you two are my students, so I do not want to deal with that shit again you got that?" Sanemi gave them an intense glare. 

"We know. We won't do it again" the guy stated with a hint of fear. "Tch you better, especially you Inosuke" Sanemi looks at him and then walks away to his desk. 

"Well...anyways what can I do for you that can show that I'm sorry? Homework? I know you probably need some catching up to do since you've been gone for two weeks. I've been gone for a week, but I'm mostly caught up on everything and we have similar classes so-" "Can you shut up? I'll deal with that later" Inosuke once again interrupted but this time he was getting really annoyed.

"You're not gonna take this chance? What? Are you still depending on him?" 

"Who's him" the boar boy began scribbling again with the broken pencil. "Y'know the blondie. Aren't you gonna give him more trouble and work he has to deal with? You two hang out with each other more often than the other guy so I just thought."

Inosuke stopped and remembered what the blonde boy said about having work to catch up. He's right. Inosuke really only depended on Zenitsu since he usually lets him copy while Tanjirou actually teaches him but he didn't really want to do that. "*sigh* Fine here" Inosuke gives him his homework. "Yay! So does this mean you'll accept my apology?"