୧♠⌠Chapter 15⌡♠୨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a voice calling out. Distant. Faint. But it became louder and louder. 

"Inosuke.."

"Inosuke!"

"Sweetie, wake up!"

In cold sweat, Inosuke frantically gets up as if he was trying to head-butt someone which in the end, he did unintentionally. Glancing around his surroundings while gasping for air, he finds out that his bedsheets are all messy and his pillow is on the floor. Then, sudden clasps on both of his shoulders prevented him from moving and to look who is in front of him: his mother.

"It's alright. Breathe, sweetie. I'm here. Your mother is here" Kotoha brushes his hair strands that were in front of his face behind his ear. Inosuke felt a sudden pang to his forehead and covered it with his hand. Kotoha moved his hand aside and lightly kissed his forehead. "Are you okay?"

Seeing his mom made him calm down and pulled her in for a hug. She gently rubs his back as she says "it's alright. You're alright."

"Mom...where's my phone..."

"For what?"

Inosuke breaks the hug. He looks around for his phone and checks the messages between him and Zenitsu. 

There was nothing. Wait...nothing?

In confusion, he looked through everything, but the message is not there. It's like it never existed. Was it all a dream? What the heck?? It felt so...real though. Inosuke realized it's 4 am.

{doob: that anxiety hitting him real hard}

"Sweetie, are you alright? I heard your scream, so I came here. Are you having nightmares about your father again?" Kotoha gave him a worried expression. "No not this time" Inosuke makes eye contact and then looks away. He appeared so...tired and depressed. "Then what's going on? You've been acting really odd lately. Is everything alright? Please don't keep it to yourself, you will just feel worse. I'm here for you always."

Her words helped Inosuke to feel safe and secure. "Mum, what do I do when Mon-..Zenitsu isn't talking to me and it's been a week.."

"Wait why? Did you two get into a fight?"

"No, it's something else" Inosuke reveals a tint of red on his face. Tears were forming.

"Looks like someone is about to have an earful from me later. How dare he make my baby cry."

"No mum! Inosuke will be the one to give him an earful first."

"Alright, alright. I'll be the next one then. So what's going on between you two?" 

Inosuke quickly wiped away the tears. "I've been having this really weird, annoying feeling for awhile, and it's whenever I'm with him. Inosuke didn't think it would turn out to be that, but it did. So, what Inosuke is saying is... he has feelings for Zenitsu."

It took a moment for her to process until she covered her mouth with her hand. Then, she quietly squealed and exclaimed, "I knew it!! The quick little peck on the cheek said it all."

"WHAT YOU WERE THERE? I DIDN'T SEE YOU-"

"Shhh! Keep your voice down. Anyways, yes. I arrived a little late and got to record it. I was so shocked how well you all acted! I wanted to see you after, but something urgent came up, so I had to leave early. I wasn't able to tell you because when you came home, you looked really tired. So I was going to tell you the day after, but you sounded really upset. You didn't really get up from your bed that much, and you always pushed me away. I allowed you to have some alone time, but this was the last straw. I was really worried sick."